Has anyone gotten married abroad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got married in cancun it was amazing xx

View attachment 66634

Ooo Mexico, would you mind sharing any more details please? What time of year? Hotel? Was the legalities hard work? Did you have to have a blood test? How long was you there for?

Looks lovely & so do you!

Xx

We got married in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast in July 2012, we went back for our anniversary last year and will be there this July (we plan to celebrate every anniversary in Italy)
I love Italy.
It was the most wonderful perfect place to get married.

I love Italy. We got engaged there and have recently been again to choose our wedding venue!

Our mums were a bit upset at first it was just the two of us, but we gave them free reign to plan the reception so they ploughed all their energy into that. I wouldn't change it for a moment - I loved it being about us two and being perfect and special for the two of us. It was amazing :)

Our mums were a bit upset at first it was just the two of us, but we gave them free reign to plan the reception so they ploughed all their energy into that. I wouldn't change it for a moment - I loved it being about us two and being perfect and special for the two of us. It was amazing :)

Yes I like uncomplicated & not worrying if so n so can make it or is having a good time, not to mention financial stress if we are abroad.

But im actually surprised how many people have had an opinion on it when ive mentioned going abroad... 'Well you cant go too far as not everyone could come' so? Is it them getting married? No! Ha.

Xx

We knew we would get that so we didn't actually tell anyone except our mums and swore them to secrecy. They posted out the reception invites the day before the ceremony so with the time difference by the time the earliest post arrived we had been married about 30 mins lol! Then we had 6 weeks on honeymoon before coming back and everyone had calmed down by then!

We knew we would get that so we didn't actually tell anyone except our mums and swore them to secrecy. They posted out the reception invites the day before the ceremony so with the time difference by the time the earliest post arrived we had been married about 30 mins lol! Then we had 6 weeks on honeymoon before coming back and everyone had calmed down by then!

Where in Australia was it?

Maybe I should start keeping my mouth shut ;) sounds like a great plan! Xx

Latest posts

Back