Has anyone heard of a polish called Nail Pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi

I had a lady call into the salon today asking if I did Nail Pro. The name rings a bell and my first thought was that it is a Shellac/Gel polish type product. I explained to her that I do Shellac and explained it to her and she says thats not what she's after. The salon where she went before did this "nail pro" which she says is just a polish, applies like a polish etc but doesnt dry under a lamp and lasts 2 weeks. She showed me what she had on her fingers and although I was very critical of the application because it looked messy, I must admit that it was looking good for a product thats been on for 2 weeks.

I've had a very brief look on google but cant find anything, can anyone enlighten me as to what this product is or where I can get it? She's quite adamant she wants this particular product (though I'm not entirely sure why she doesnt want to go back to her previous salon, I didnt really want to ask) :Love:

Can you not get that in Sally's?

I'm not sure, I dont usually use Sallys, but I've googled it and nothing comes up. I'm starting to think that the client must have the name of the product wrong.

I have a couple of bottles it is just normal polish ,i will have got it in salon services im sure ,there nothing special about it though :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

could she mean polish pro from NSI?

sent from my mobile :-D

I am not 100% sure but I believe it is the NSI Polish Pro. Pretty sure it used to be called Nail Pro when it first came out.

A salon I worked in, ordered some in when I discovered Gelish. They didnt want to pay out much to try a gel polish so went for this one. I left not much later and still use Gelish, love it.

Hi did she mean nsi polish pro it's a uv gel x

It's probably Nina Pro. It's what I started out with! I found it lasted ok but I now use CND which is FAB. Could you explain to her how your product may be superior, and get her to try it? Then again, Nina Pro is so cheap you could just buy her favourite colour to use on her!

Xx

Latest posts

Back