Has anyone heard of Crystal Nails and/or tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the 1stroke brushes and detailer brush, and the cover pinks/crystal and diamond, great company and girls too x

i got a trial pack from g mex and thought it was great, so ordered full kit, great service and some freebies too anyone else got feedback

Love it,love it,love it...I got a sample kit and now I have done the change over, its great to work and their choice of powders are amazing. Oh and love the brushes 2. I've tried many brands but this is the best buy far for me anyway

I bought a Crystal nails brush for my L&P.
Its beautiful quality and I'm really pleased with it.

I will probably go on to try other brushes from their range.

Has anyone used their gel polish?

Their product info is a bit vague. What is the "GUM gel"??x

GUM gel - this is a flexible gel, gel that flexes and bends, does not break.

I use some Crystal Nails products and have done some training with them, it is brilliant stuff and used widely in competitions etc, Crystal Nails products are great for sculpting Pipe, Edge, and Stilletto nails

They have an awesome array of colours throughout all systems, and even some funkier stuff such as the GUM gel, Chameleon Gel (colour changing) also a sculpting system for creating square C curves

The brushes are very pretty - yet functional to major degrees.. so are the Aprons, ticks all my boxes :D

I use some Crystal Nails products and have done some training with them, it is brilliant stuff and used widely in competitions etc, Crystal Nails products are great for sculpting Pipe, Edge, and Stilletto nails

They have an awesome array of colours throughout all systems, and even some funkier stuff such as the GUM gel, Chameleon Gel (colour changing) also a sculpting system for creating square C curves

The brushes are very pretty - yet functional to major degrees.. so are the Aprons, ticks all my boxes :D

is crystal nail gels are they buff off or soak off gels :o

Just marking this thread to read later :)

does anyone know if they do any training in the north west,i was chatting to a lady called kerry on their stand at pro beauty but didnt get her contact details:|

Kerry Moores? She's crystal nails, but not sure what area. Find her on Facebook? Hth x

Or her Facebook page is 'Kerry's Nail Innovations' x

Can anyone post the link to their website x

Or her Facebook page is 'Kerry's Nail Innovations' x

I have just rung her and she never answered my questions and would not say anything:sad:

does anyone know how there gel differs to calgel/bio sculpture? sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm still new to nails x

loving the acrylic ive now had mine on for 2 weeks with no lift or problems,shall we start a group :lol:

I just did a nail art course with them yesterday it was very good i learn a lot of new skills..:wink2:

loving the acrylic ive now had mine on for 2 weeks with no lift or problems,shall we start a group :lol:

yes please group needed

Latest posts

Back