Has anyone heard of Vein Gogh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Hi, at the beauty show in Manchester, I came across this machine. You can see it in action on youtube.

Anyhow, cut a long story short, I bought it. Wow, it is amazing. I had the first machine delivered in the UK.

I am now wondering how long it will be before all you geeks out there discover it and like me love it. It is the most amazing treatment ever that works in front of your eyes. And NO, I am not working for the company, I just want to share with you an amazing treatment that can help bring in the clients.

I think my 2012 will be a good one because of it.:biggrin:

What does it do??

What does it do??

It gets rid of spider veins on face, legs, arms etc, and skin tags too.
It is so simple to use and the vein disappears in front of your eye's. I volunteered my hubby for a demo at the show as he had horrible one's on the side of his nose. They were gone within 12 mins:eek: I was so impressed I paid a deposit there and then.

It works better than the laser for the spider veins:biggrin:

does it work on stretch marks?

Thank you for sharing. where can we get more info?

So it's an advanced epilation type machine? I love it when they just disappear! It truly is spectacular isn't it? Do you know how it works?

Thank you for sharing. where can we get more info?
Hi, pm me and I will send you the details of the distributer, there is only one outside of the USA. Do have a look at VeinGogh Video 8 27 - YouTube you can see it working.

I am not working for the company, I just bought one and so has the nurse who does the botox in my place. The good thing is that you don't need to be a nurse or Doctor to do it as you are not injecting fluids, chemicals.

I could keep this baby to myself but the UK is big enough to share this great treatment. It wont be for everyone because of the cost and you have to use a needle, but the cost is less than for example, doing semi permanent make up. I would have liked to do botox but I am not a nurse. So being able to offer this treatment is great. I am already off on my trip to LA because of it:biggrin:

So it's an advanced epilation type machine? I love it when they just disappear! It truly is spectacular isn't it? Do you know how it works?
Yes, you only just pierce the skin with the needle and send a small electrical current through the needle, it coagulates the blood and the vein wall collapses. It is so simple and easy to do.

I have just sent a link to the youtube on another reply here and its brought up the youtube video. I am not sure if this allowed on here but I don't know how to take it off!

Ooh this sounds fab. I have PM'd you dawncbn.

Hate to pour cold water on this 'revolutionary machine' but this what I and other advanced electrolysists have been doing for years using our electrolysis machines. You do not to spend out megabucks to do exactly the same thing - just train in advanced electrolysis.:wink2:

Hate to pour cold water on this 'revolutionary machine' but this what I and other advanced electrolysists have been doing for years using our electrolysis machines. You do not to spend out megabucks to do exactly the same thing - just train in advanced electrolysis.:wink2:

My thoughts when I saw this too :wink2:

Agreed, looks like someone is re-inventing the wheel!

Also, with electrolysis machines you also have the ability of using the blend technique for telangiectasia and spider naevi. Personally I wouldn't use thermolysis on leg telangiectasia, too much risk of pigmentation changes, blend there is much better.

But it is different, the machine uses "microwave",(an ultra-thin needle emits a microwave current in the problem area):wink2:. Treatments move on through advances in technology. Yes I am sure there is a place for the advanced electrolysis but this new technology offers a new alternative.

What would be the benefit of buying this particular machine over any other that can do the same treatment?

With an advanced epilation machine you can do so many treatments, so what is the USP about this particular one? What's the point if you can't do so many treatments?

But it is different, the machine uses "microwave",(an ultra-thin needle emits a microwave current in the problem area):wink2:. Treatments move on through advances in technology. Yes I am sure there is a place for the advanced electrolysis but this new technology offers a new alternative.

Just had a quick look and it is thermolysis using high frequency current - exactly the same as using an electrolysis machine. These terms all seem different but are the same. Veinwave tried this as well.:hug:

Wow Vein Gogh at a Beauty Show in the UK, We saw this unit in the USA a few years ago before it was BANNED for sale in the USA. I have just checked and it is still BANNED by the FDA!!!!

I agree with the others this is just a copy of Veinwave, which has been around for years and years and must be cheaper by now.

Wow Vein Gogh at a Beauty Show in the UK, We saw this unit in the USA a few years ago before it was BANNED for sale in the USA. I have just checked and it is still BANNED by the FDA!!!!

I agree with the others this is just a copy of Veinwave, which has been around for years and years and must be cheaper by now.

do you know why it is banned?

Just did a quick google search for veingogh and found this Refine, USA, LLC 4/18/11

I dont know much other than I looked at buying a veinwave and was told Vein gogh didnt have the required FDA clearance that Veinwave does. They told me it was a copy which it obviously is. I didnt buy Veinwave as it was nearly 9k at the time, I have searched and seen $10,995 in the USA so may reconsider now??!!!

Even the lovely Dectro International who make Apilus now provide a machine that does all the advanced electrolysis procedures EXCEPT hair removal. It's to fill the gap in the market for nurses, doctors etc who want to remove thread veins, tags etc but NOT do hair removal.

It's good business as the NHS does not have the budget for such minor work, but it's definitely not rocket science!

Hi guys I am new to this site:) I have been reading your comments on the veingogh with interest as I am thinking about purchasing one. They are expensive so I want to be sure. I checked the FDA approval and it seems it was banned for a short time but received approval in 2011. Anyway should I or shouldn't I so confused :)

Latest posts

Back