Has anyone tried Young Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I've been reading about it and hear good things about Young Nails. I currently use Calgel and love it, but always checking out new things.....What do you guys think?

Terri

Hi And welcome to the site

As Ang has said if you do a search you will find lots of info on Young Nails.

If you have any other questions regarding the product you can PM me and I will help you as much as I can Honey

Happy Geeking
Tracey

Hiya hunny

I use young nails gel and L & P its fantastic!!
goes on like a dream, easy to use beautiful colour. .....
There is also a soak off natural nail gel called Mani - q an excellent add on service
there is an imagination art gel fabulous colours.
request a sample pack as young nails says " it's all about you!"
I think the customer service at youngs is outstanding that means a lot, everytime i ring head office in the uk they always willing to help answer any questions or emails that i have.
Try it out you have nothing to lose...
good luck x:hug:

Hiya hunny

I use young nails gel and L & P its fantastic!!
goes on like a dream, easy to use beautiful colour. .....
There is also a soak off natural nail gel called Mani - q an excellent add on service
there is an imagination art gel fabulous colours.
request a sample pack as young nails says " it's all about you!"
I think the customer service at youngs is outstanding that means a lot, everytime i ring head office in the uk they always willing to help answer any questions or emails that i have.
Try it out you have nothing to lose...
good luck x:hug:

:lol: Hey babe I didn't know you were on my payroll

I need to check with the accountant I dont think he is paying you enought:lol:

I trained with with Young's and continue to use their products. I agree with what was said above, their products are lovely to work with and they have such a wide range you will be like a kid in a sweet shop!!! The training I had was excellent and as already said the Customer Service is fabulous. The instructional videos for Gel, L&P and Art are fantastic and full of great ideas. x

Thanks guys,

I'll do a search and check them out that way, too.

Latest posts

Back