Have a look ezflow set of nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I did these this afternoon took 3 hours.

I used natural tips and my ezflow powders.

Caz xxx

i love the colour well donexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx keep on going

swit swoo. its all about glitter tips this week aint it lol. xx

Love the colour, whats it called?

The colour looks like sunset and wine, is that right carolyn? Youve done so well babe, keep up the good work.

Mich xx

Yes that is right Mich sunset and wine I was just going to mail you the photo you beat me to it LOL!!!

Thanks very much I am trying to get there it is slow but I am going to make it in the end.

Caz xxx

pinkshell_nails said:
The colour looks like sunset and wine, is that right carolyn? Youve done so well babe, keep up the good work.

Mich xx

Very nice, talk about glittzy!

Nice pic of you by the way.

It takes time, but practice makes perfect, and you have come on loads so far. Dont forget if you ever fancy moving house to the isle of wight, im looking for a nail tech!! LOL!!

Mich xx

Yes thought I would add a photo of myself it is about time.

Yes I wish I could take you up on the Job after seeing your wonderful salon I would be so proud to work for you. You have done so well Mich and you are still very young.

Talk soon

Caz xxx

pinkshell_nails said:
Nice pic of you by the way.

It takes time, but practice makes perfect, and you have come on loads so far. Dont forget if you ever fancy moving house to the isle of wight, im looking for a nail tech!! LOL!!

Mich xx

sunset and wine thanks
Caz xxx

jac extreme said:
Love the colour, whats it called?

Very nice Caz .. the colour is gorgeous :)

Oh bless you!! Thanks caz.

I havent made any money yet though so dont speak too soon!! LOL!!

looking good Caz,
i love sunset and wine :D

Jess
xox

I too love sunset and wine, preferably sitting on the beach in Spain (I wish)

LOL

CAZ XXX

jac extreme said:
I too love sunset and wine, preferably sitting on the beach in Spain (I wish)

they are lovely :green: well done , xx

Love the clolour!

Well done!

Thanks all for your thoughts on the set of nails I was at the beach today putting the little kids on the pony rides and my other daughter was with me with these nails on and the girls taking the pony rides were asking her where she had her nails done and how nice they were. They asked me where I trained and said they loved them so this has made me happy :) .

Around my 16th set and seems to be getting a bit better I know I have a long way but it is nice to have someone notice them.

Caz xxx

Hey, well done you, they look fab!!!

Debz xxx

great job! I can't get natural tips to blend that well!

gorgeous glitter too!... where's my credit card??? gotta get that kit!!!

Latest posts

Back