Have any of you ever heard of this??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I am guessing you soak for a while to soften then product on top and then this allows you to file it away faster??? Does this then not lead to break down of remaining product having sat in acetone for some time?

We soaked all product off, so this was a natural nail overlay every time. If they were a relatively new set, then we would file of all product.... I'm SO happy I have learned rebalance correctly...

There are videos on youtube of girls showing you how to prize the nail off using a tip, then people saying how much easier it looks to do that - do these people have no common sense what so ever??!

im really confused!! :irked: i got taught to soak off for a rebalance but if they have tips on you still keep the tip on just get rid of most of the acrylic on the nail and tip! but i would never soak for infills!!!! am i doing sumthing wrong??? x

im really confused!! :irked: i got taught to soak off for a rebalance but if they have tips on you still keep the tip on just get rid of most of the acrylic on the nail and tip! but i would never soak for infills!!!! am i doing sumthing wrong??? x

Well I can only tell you how I rebalance, which is to reduce the length of the nail, thin out the product in zone 1/2, remove any non-living tissue from the nail plate, remove shine and then re-apply product where needed. I never soak product off unless it has lifted excessively and soaking off is the easiest remedy.

Also, I never infil I always rebalance.

I have heard of this too and seen the damage it can do! How can people actually sit there in pain and not say something...poor things probably dont know that its wrong!

I cant believe that the UK still hasn't got anyone monotoring the state of these techs who think no client record cards and prying nails off is the right way to go! What does it take for decent nail techs to provail...we seem to have been taken over recently.

row x

Well I can only tell you how I rebalance, which is to reduce the length of the nail, thin out the product in zone 1/2, remove any non-living tissue from the nail plate, remove shine and then re-apply product where needed. I never soak product off unless it has lifted excessively and soaking off is the easiest remedy.

Me too :)
Not to mention how much dehydration the soaking off would cause each time they need a rebalance. x

Latest posts

Back