Have booked CND course - any advice would be great!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loveday

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just managed to get myself onto the CND 'Finger Nails Naturally Manicure' course on 15th March held in Cheltenham and Kate Taylor will be my educator. I want to learn how to do nail extensions but have no experience when it comes to nails so i thought that starting from the beginning would be a good thing to do.

I'm very very nervous but really excited at the same time.

Any advice - hints and tips, or info on what i should expect would be really appreciated. I'm a bit of a control freak so I like to be very prepared!

Many thanks in advance!

Jess

Its a grate first step and ALL the C.N.D manicure products are lovely ! So take a model who deserves a treat :) try to sleep the night before and try to Relax and enjoy it ! X

I have trained a few times with Kate she is lovely, you will enjoy it. I always come away from her courses buzzing with excitement about trying out the new techniques etc. Wish I had gone with her for my all my training from the start tbh.
Do not worry and have fun!

Don't be worried. You'll be led through it all step by step and have a very enjoyable time.

you'll have a blast! dont be worried, dont fret about ANYTHING. just go and get ready for some great learning!

tigi

Latest posts

Back