Have Shrinking Violet body wraps taken off for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Shrinking Violet been good for your business?

• Yes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
As the title says, has Shrinking Violet been worth investing in for your business?

Yes def been worth it for me it has more than doubled my income I'm booked out weeks in advance have been since I did the course in November

I have been doing it months & averagely do 16 a week Mon-Fri

It's been very worthwhile for me

Yes def been worth it for me it has more than doubled my income I'm booked out weeks in advance have been since I did the course in November

Wow, that sounds fantastic! I'm glad you're doing so well :)

Do you mind telling me, do you apply the wrap with the client standing and then get them to lay down for the hour before you unwrap them? xx

Oh my god! that is so many, do you live in a busy area? I live in a small town & am lucky to get 1 a week! how do you get so many? I also do mine & have brilliant success but by the next week when the client comes back she has put it in again!!

My goodness that is a lot!! I'm the only one in my area that does it and I'm from quite a big town and I don't get anywhere near that amount.

I have great success rate but would love to know your secret!!:biggrin:

At first, everyone wanted to see what all the fuss was about... also I myself as a Therapist had heard a lot about Shrinking Violet and was eager to try it.

So at first I did have a lot of bookings. But I did NOT have repeat bookings. Considering Shrinking Violet is supposed to be a course of 6 treatments, I was disappointed clients didn't re-book. Out of 30 clients only 1 person booked a second appointment and no one has booked a third.

I can definitely see the clients point. What were the results to the Shrinking Violet? The truth is there is never lasting results just due to the wraps. A clients gym regime and healthy lifestyle is the result to inch loss. It is absolutely not due to the Shrinking Violet. After you first measure the clients after beong wrapped up there is a few cm difference but when you measure them again in a few days they are right back to the same size.

I have stopped pushing the wraps now because I do not believe in the brand, and neither do my clients, and this has spread across my town. I have researched evidence behind Shrinking violet inch loss and there simply isn't any!! It's shocking!!

Very disappointed and I just can't sell it to clients when it doesn't work. People talk, and unfortunately word has spread that Shrinking Violet doesn't "shrink" you.

I have researched evidence behind Shrinking violet inch loss and there simply isn't any!! It's shocking!!

I have also searched for evidence and haven't come across any, I want a doctor/scientist to back up the claims!

How very strange that this post has been resurrected from nowhere. I'm confused though, if people don't believe in it, why are they still advertising it?

For the record SV has produced some excellent results for my clients.

Hi I trained a long long time ago in the 80's we used to a similar treatment called quick slim I worked in this really upmarket salon that told us to give the client a phoney measurement at the start of the treatment so that it looked as though there had been a significant loss of inches. Any loss was water and soon as they had a drink and rehydrated they would be back to normal. Inch loss comes from diet and exercise same goes for cellulite you can improve texture and hydration in body treatments but you can't remove fat unless it's surgery. A lot of money in the slimming concept of beauty treatments but I've yet to be impressed by a treatment given by a therapist that makes you thinner. There is no quick fix it's a whole package of diet exercise lifestyle in general.

All I will say is anyone that wants the scientific explanation on how Shrinking Violet works should speak to the lovely ladies at Tibby Olivier or Sweet Squared. Oh, and I doubt a massive company like Sweet Squared would have taken on the distribution & training of this amazing product if it didn't work... Serving the professional and all that ;-) x

There are professors and doctors who do not have up to date information or simply will not take on something new, as it goes against the fundamentals of what they've learnt - I know that for a fact in orthodontic dentistry.

I'm keen to see the results speak for themselves!

Have also just completed my Tibby Olivier shrinking violet training today.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

There are professors and doctors who do not have up to date information or simply will not take on something new, as it goes against the fundamentals of what they've learnt - I know that for a fact in orthodontic dentistry.

I'm keen to see the results speak for themselves!

Have also just completed my Tibby Olivier shrinking violet training today.

Well I'm hoping you're right otherwise we've all been conned!!:suprised:

All I will say is anyone that wants the scientific explanation on how Shrinking Violet works should speak to the lovely ladies at Tibby Olivier or Sweet Squared. Oh, and I doubt a massive company like Sweet Squared would have taken on the distribution & training of this amazing product if it didn't work... Serving the professional and all that ;-) x

There are purely distributors! It makes no difference to them whether it works or not, if they have no call for it - they will remove it from their list.

Well I'm hoping you're right otherwise we've all been conned!!:suprised:

My children are having a new dental treatment that affects their whole face and doesn't require the extraction of perfectly healthy teeth, plus the teeth will stay in a this new position instead of needing a retainer for life. The official dental body try to refute this treatment even though it works and has much data and studies behind it. They rubbish the treatment and are downright unprofessional and rude - getting personal and even slanderous. All by professors and doctors!

I'd take your concerns directly to Sweet Squared and/or Tibby Olivier.

There are purely distributors! It makes no difference to them whether it works or not, if they have no call for it - they will remove it from their list.

They also take care of all the training for the product - do you really think they'd put the reputation of their company at risk by training people in a product that didn't work? I think not! I have better things to do with my evening like earn decent money using products that I KNOW work, than to sit on here having an argument with you :) take care x

My children are having a new dental treatment that affects their whole face and doesn't require the extraction of perfectly healthy teeth, plus the teeth will stay in a this new position instead of needing a retainer for life. The official dental body try to refute this treatment even though it works and has much data and studies behind it. They rubbish the treatment and are downright unprofessional and rude - getting personal and even slanderous. All by professors and doctors!

I'd take your concerns directly to Sweet Squared and/or Tibby Olivier.

Unfortunately S2 will not be able to guarantee that it works either!

They also take care of all the training for the product - do you really think they'd put the reputation of their company at risk by training people in a product that didn't work? I think not! I have better things to do with my evening like earn decent money using products that I KNOW work, than to sit on here having an argument with you :) take care x

Hmmmmm decent money....!! that's laughable! ...like they say.....what's decent for one isn't for the other...! You too take care....You'll be telling me next that S2 have 20 years research into this product.

Hmmmmm decent money....!! that's laughable! ...like they say.....what's decent for one isn't for the other...! You too take care....You'll be telling me next that S2 have 20 years research into this product.

And on that note, how much do you charge for your NSL body wraps? Which is completely irrelevant to the original post... So since you don't do shrinking violet I'm not sure why you felt the need to reply in the first place :-D

Latest posts

Back