Have you done ROCKSTAR TOES?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnails

Reaction score
Just found this fab concept on another blog... Rockstar toes. I have done hollywood toes, but rockstar toes you use the glitter acrylic! Am the 1st to hear of this new Idea?? Hope it hasn't been around a long time! LOL

Rockstar has been around for a while here in california!! where exactly are you from??

is it just a toe set with acryl glitter?
if so, it's what I wear all the time lol

hmmm I can just imagine Mick Jagger with a set... :lol:

like the sound of the gliitter. love wearing crystalls to

Also been wearing and doing gel glitter toes for a while, didnt know they had a name!

I have seen glitter on toes for a while now.

Question: What exactly are hollywood toes.

Thanks

ive been doing rockstar toes for a while now, didant know they were called that though! ive always called them hollywood toes (permanent french on toes in l&p or gel ect) xx

I love my rockstar toes and my clients like them too, I also find that whatever I have on my toes or nails my clients want the same, I didnt know that these are calles rockstar but now that I do I will revamp my menu

Sue :)

Last edited:
I won't be calling them rockstar toes ...my clients would laugh at me lol..
I'll stick to just glitter toenails...

These have probably been around since people began using glitter on fingernails I imagine.

2 of my favourite ever sets of toenails, were one Judy1991 has in her album, that she did for the "dress a nail" comp,
And some featured in an NSI brochure I recived, all silver with sparkly bits in...
Gorgeous !

I have seen glitter on toes for a while now.

Question: What exactly are hollywood toes.

Thanks

Hollywood toes are gel toes with a french finish using the white paint on gel (I'm no good at adding pics but you get the idea). I'm not sure if the term applies to one particular brand, but I must admit I do advertise mine as Hollywood toes and I use Brisa. They look particularly remarkable with a couple of rhinestones on the big toe and/or a dried flower encased in the gel.

I love the idea of calling them rockstar toes. I did a sign for my shop window saying Hollywood toes, and so many people have asked what they are and when I show them mine, they book!! Had it said gel toes, they would never have asked, so the catchy name brings in extra business I think.

I will add rockstar toes aswell, everyone has glitter on their menu, by having something unique I think you stand out.

Latest posts

Back