Have You Seen A Ghost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to hear the rest. Keep us posted. xxx

1 night every month, in my salon, i hold a tarot card nite. the tarot reader can only do up to 6 readings a nite. so 6 clients book in to have this service.
every one who has had this done tell me most things have come true or there is a meaning to what they have been told, (this is a conversation we often have when they are having their nails done, the time don't 'alf fly!!!)
the reader tells you about the aura of spirits that everyone has surrounding them, and everyone has a guardian angle, mine is my nan who past away last feb, who i was very close to, and when i feel i bit down, i think of her loads, then i can smell her as if she's in the room with me, i dont find it scarey, just feels secure and i know she's trying to tell me to pick myself up and get on with things.
While your having your reading, you have to hold the crystal ball cupped in your hands, after reading your tarot cards, she then looks into the crystal ball and tells you what she can see..........her reply to me was.'' all i can see in here is nails, nails, nails, you will do nails until you retire!!!!!!!
Blimey, i often wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:suprised:

. And I've given you enough headache for tonight. It's now 00.55am and I need to get some sleep, so I'll tell the rest later.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I am back again to tell you the rest.

Last month I did a surprise party for my husband's 40th and invited friends & family to my house. I was standing in the kitchen talking with my hubby, sister-in-law and a friend, suddenly I felt someone tap me on the shoulder which made me jump and scream out. I spun around to see who it was, but there was no one there. My hubby and sis-in-law swear there was nobody, as I thought some1 sneaked in quickly and went again, and they should know as they were facing me. Sis-in-law says she's never seen me look so shocked. The thing is, when I am on my own, I always talk to my brother and beg him to show me a sign that he's around. To me the tap on the shoulder that night was to say "hey sis, I am right here joining in with your celebrations" and that is the most comforting thought in the world to me.

Also, I went to a psychic meeting in a hall once and saw a lady. Soon as I sat down, she looked up over my shoulder and said I had a young man standing next to me and went on to describe my brother to me. She went on to tell me things only we would have known, so she could'nt make it up that correctly. Then she told me that he's around me and my children every minute of the day to protect and guide us. She told me that he visits my daughter often to get to know her, as she was born 6 years after he died, and though she gets scared now, one day they'll be great friends like he was with my son. She also said how much my son is like my brother, in character, looks, the way he stands & everything and she is so right. When I look at my son, it's like looking at my brother when he was that age and when he talks he sounds just like him, and people we have'nt seen for a while comment and say the same thing. The medium had a message from my brother as well, she said that he wanted me to get rid of all the clothes I had of his, but just to keep the jumper, which I know I could never get rid of. He was wearing that jumper in the last photo he had taken, holding my baby son. She also told me that my daughter and I have strong psychic vibes and that I could actually see my brother if I wanted to. But that he would'nt show himself to me because I was missing him too much. I have since then tried not to miss him, but it's impossible as he's been on my mind every day since his death in 1993. No wonder I am a nutcase. But I do get the cold spots and sudden breezes like when some1 walks past you, so I know he's there.

Just one more thing, I have got tickets to go and see Colin Fry in theatre in June, so I'll let you know how that goes. I now keep begging my brother to contact me through Colin. We'll see. Those of you that don't know Colin Fry, he's a medium that picks people out of his audience, when their family spirits try to contact them. You can see him every morning, on Living Tv 9-10am. Sounds like I am advertising for him. But if you can, watch it, it's very good.

Anyway, I could go on all day about this, but the kid's are home and it's nearly lunchtime.

Back again,

One thing that puzzles me, can any1 answer this.

"If the spirits of loved ones are with us every minute of the day, do they get to see everything, like bath time and even worse intimate moments with your partner?"

Now, there's a worrying thought.

My house is an old farm house about 200yrs old. We moved here 2yrs ago. When we moved in things began to happen. lights turning themselves on, the lid of the bin going up and down, things going missing and turning up in the funniest of places. Last year whilst i was with a client she told me i had five children at home, I have four, she insisted that there was five, but the fifth child was dirty looking, shabby clothes and no shoes! When I arrived home my son, who was 9 then, said that he had seen a boy upstairs with no shoes on. I had told no-one in my house about the lady. Things still happen in my house but this child is v friendly and not at all scary.

A couple of years ago, I saw a wardrobe & dressing table in the local Salvation Army shop that I just fell in love with, and had to have. You'd probably hate them, but I'm into all things 50's/60's, and these are padded vinyl fronted, with marble effect melamine & gold trim, so gawdy I had to have them, I'd describe them as something you'd see in a Doris Day movie!

Anyway, when we got them home, the wardrobe would only fit next to my bed, as we have fitted wardrobes elsewhere. That night, I awoke to see what I can only describe as "neon ribbons" floating above me. I watched as they floated toward the top of the wardrobe, and dissappeared. I was very shocked, and couldn't move or speak.
The next night, I awoke again, they were back, did the same thing. Night 3, I decided I'd do something. It happened again, I managed to squeeze my hubby's arm, but couldn't get enough strength to wake him. The neon ribbons were then floating right above my bedside lamp, which I managed to get up enough courage to reach over & switch on. Straight away, they dissappeared!
The next morning, I took the doors off my fitted wardrobe, and put the haunted wardrobe in the gap! I wasn't sleeping next to that any more. For a couple of nights the neons were there again, this time on the other side of the room, in front of the wardrobe, and they floated up over the wardrobe, and dissappeared! This was when I knew they were connected to the wardrobe for sure!
Within a couple more nights, the neons had dissappeared, and I've seen them only once since. I beleive that the spirit connected to the wardrobe was upset when it was moved out of it's former home (I'm guessing the previous owner had died, and the furniture then donated), but when it realised I would care for it, the spirit settled down. That's the only explanation I have found so far.

I don't know how I knew that it was a spirit or being, and that it was not a threat, I just did, but I still was extremely wary. A couple of days ago, I had a really bad day, and kicked the front of the wardrobe, I nearly pooed myself, thinking I'd upset the spirit, but so far, it hasn't come back!!!

GlitzyGirl said:
Back again,

One thing that puzzles me, can any1 answer this.

"If the spirits of loved ones are with us every minute of the day, do they get to see everything, like bath time and even worse intimate moments with your partner?"

Now, there's a worrying thought.

Yep...........everything. They can even see when we've done a crap set of nails LOL. Only kidding sweetie. Who knows eh?

TEENA B. It's very common for energies and spirits to cling to furniture and the walls of houses. Very often spirits may start to play around or appear after you've lived in a place for many years. This often happens when building works takes place, especially when there's water involved, i.e. the kitchen or bathroom. Spirits are very attracted to water because it's energy.

My mum had a spirit materialize after she'd lived in her flat for 30 years. She decided to have the bath taken out and a shower put in. Boy, did that start things off.

Hi again,

I just remembered a very weird thing, and had to tell you about it.

This happened on the 1st night I came back home, 3 months after my brother died. I was feeling very tired, jet lag and all that, so I was asleep soon as I went to bed. Around midnight, I woke up with a really upsetting dream, where my brother was calling me, he was reaching out with his arms, as if asking for help or calling me to go with him. Just as his hands came close enough to touch me, I felt something and woke up. But then, I was struck stiff in bed, the bedroom door was open and I could see into the hallway, which was dark. As I opened my eyes, there was a blue cloud/light sort of thing floating very close in front of me, and as I watched it, it retreated backwards into the hallway. I closed my eyes for a moment, then when I opened them again, there was also 2 white clouds floating just off the floor behind the blue one. To me, the white ones actually looked more like human shaped. I was really scared at the time, but also remember feeling quite calm and relaxed as well, and drifted off to sleep again watching them.

Few months later, I went to a psychic medium, who I'd never seen before.He took me in the kitchen and sat me down. Straight away, he said you've got a young man, about 18-19 years old standing next to you. My brother was 18 when he died. He went on to describe my brother, where he was found dead, how he was'nt meant to be there, where he was supposed to be at the time etc. All the details he gave me were exactly as we knew. After he finished his reading, I remembered what had happened that night with the blue and white clouds and asked him what they could have been. He said the blue light would have been my brother, as he'd recently passed away, he would'nt be recognised in any shape or form. As for a few months, the spirits are still trying to realise what has happened, and trying to make that transaction to the other side, they can't show themselves properly. But the colour blue means that they are well on the other side, in peace. The other 2 white shapes, he said would have been elderly family members on the other side, helping my brother make that transaction. He also said, if they were harmful spirits, they would have hurt me that night and would have been different in colour, like grey. He went on to say, the fact that I drifted off to sleep, feeling calm and relaxed, shows they were good spirits that put my mind to rest. As for the dream, where my brother was reaching out for me, he said it shows that he was'nt ready to go yet and was reaching out for help, which is where the white clouds came in.
Anyway, I have to go now as I can't stop crying and I hope I have'nt confused any1 by babbling on too long.

hiya, I've got a ghost dog that sits in the corner of my bedroom and barks.
Also, something in the house keeps clattering the saucepans and plates in the kitchen during the night,,,,,,,,my partner even went down one night and took a carving knife out of the drawer as he thought we were being burgled!!!
I get lots of little orbs in the living room, my crystals start to spin, and sometimes when we watch tV at night we have our ears tickled.
Its not a spooky house though, I've never seen anything, but theres something here, and I'd miss it if it left.

GlitzyGirl said:
for a few months, the spirits are still trying to realise what has happened, and trying to make that transaction to the other side, they can't show themselves properly. But the colour blue means that they are well on the other side, in peace.

The "neon ribbons" that came with my wardrobe appeared as blue!

When i was a child i wenr awimming at the local pool with my cousins. I was just playing around when i looked out the window and saw a man dressed in a really old fashioned suit, it was brown, he had a bandage around his head and his arm was in a bandage up against his chest.He reminded me of a soldier returning from the war. He was walking towards the pool, which was in the middle of a school, and he looked straight at me. I got out of the pool and ran to the window to see where he had walked around the corner, and he had gone! Nowhere to be seen!

When I was 18 I lived with my now husband in an attic bedsit in a victorian house. It was very haunted. We were sitting watching telly one day when a plant fell off the windowsill & landed on the floor. Yes, the window was open, but it was a still day, and the plant went over the sink that was about 2 foot wide, which was below the window, landed upright, and hadn't spilled any soil anywhere. There's no way that could happen.

Also, one evening I had got home before my boyfriend, I later heard him open our door which was at the bottom of a stairway that led only to our room, which I heard him walk up. I thought I'd play a trick on him, so I ran to the corner, where when he walked round I would jump out on him and scare him. Well, he didn't come round. I thought to myself "he knows what I'm doing, he's gonna wait till I jump out then jump out on me!". So I slowly peeked round the corner, no-one there!!! I seriously freaked out. About 5 minutes later, he came home, and made the exact noises that I'd heard earlier as he came up the stairs!

I got talking to a guy at work recently as the office is near that street, the guy at work turns out lived a couple of doors away from my bedsit, and he'd had to get his place exorcised, due to violent ghosts!

Wow this is scary! i love reading about anything supernatural even though it scares me!
Does anyone watch Most Haunted on UKLiving on sky? its fab!
I could also smell my grandmas perfume in my bedroom after she had died. I didnt think much about it- thought it was because i miss her so much and my mind was playing tricks- but now you guys have said you smell things too im thinking theres more to it.
Ive been to a medium that did freak me out. I sat down and felt a strong pressure on my shoulders, then she said have you got a twin? i havent which was weird but she said a girl who looked like me followed me into the room and shes healing me. then i told her about the pressure on my shoulders and she said thats it- shes healing you!
i didnt know what she meant because nothing was wrong with me and i didnt have a twin! but the feeling on my shoulders was so weird. Then later she said my grandma was with me- that was it i couldnt stop crying- and all of a sudden the medium shouted TONY, which is my dads name. i didnt really believe her till that- how could she know my dads name! i kept thinking 'did i tell her it?' but when i talk about my dad i call him Dad not Tony.
My auntie has told me some stories- two of her friends moved into an oldish house and knew they had a ghost and wernt bothered. She used to go to the toilet with the door open (the stairs were directly across from the toilet) and her boyfriend used to try and scare her by lookin through the railings. And one day she was on the loo and could see a pair of eyes looking at her from the stairs............... but her boyf wasnt in!!!!!! she legged it out of the house and waited for her boyf to come home. it still gives me the creeps thinking about it!
Only one thing i cant explain has happened to me. I work in an old pub called Owd Betts and the landlady (Betty) died in bout 1893. One day i went into the cellar to turn things off (pointless chore but anyway) but everything had already been turned off! i asked everyone if theyd been down and i hadnt seen anyone go past me. the weird thing is that if the gas is turned off the beer will be flat and if the beer is turned off it wont come through at all- but it was fine all day. And before i worked there, an old landlord was woken up by Bett because his electric blanket was on fire! x

I have taken on another job (in a pub) to pay for my holiday (thinking about italy... rome or venice?!!) and the oodles of spending money I'll need - I would love to go over for christmas shopping!

Anyway, me and chris were tidying up last night after chucking out time and we had been talking bout the 'ghost of the charlston' when we heard a dog bark and chris just looked at me and i'm like, it's someone outside with a dog - it sounded so close it was as though it was in the pub, however, we let it go and it happened again and I looked at chris and again said, there's a dog out there. when it happened the third time, we went out to check and there wasn't even a car on the road, far less anyone walking a dog. We went back in and continued to tidy the bar and then chris went through to the office while I was sweeping up and it happened three times when he was away. then we finished tidying up - more noises and eerie feelings, but I won't bore ya - and went back through to the bar when it happaned another few times and then, being the smart arse that I am, I said 'bye bye doggie' and chris was like ' i would've crapped myself if that had happened again' and I went 'see?!' (as if, you know there's no ghost here) and it happened again louder than before!

Trust me, everyone else sees little girls in old fashioned clothes or you hear young kids saying that the old lady helped them get to sleep by telling them a story, I get a freaky, invisible barking dog!

wohhhh thats scary!
leave out some dog food and see what happens! on second thoughts- if food starts disappearing infront of my own eyes id run a mile!

Kimmi Rocks said:
I'm interested in the paranormal and am really interested to hear your views.
Have you ever seen a ghost?
When?
Where?
What did it look like?
Tell me anything else about your experience.
Kim x
In our old house I used to see a little boy, not directly but out the corner of my eye, it was only when I was alone and I couldn't tell you any of his features apart from the fact that he was aged between 7 and 9 years old.
My husbands auntie used to live near to the house and we asked her about it... she told us that a little the son (aged similarly) of a couple who owned the house a number of years previously had lost their son to a disease... I would imagine it was him who I saw :eek:
I am very much into the spiritual world, ghosts, spirits, numerology, crystals etc etc
My friend, who is a clairvoyant, told me I have a gift and need to expand on it but I don't think I'm ready... there is so much more involved in it.
I love clairvoyancy and seen 2 or 3 clairvoyants over the years, all of them telling me virtually the same thing.
When my step Grandad passed.... there was a strange gas-like smell in my house, my mothers house and also my aunties house, we all smelt it at the same time, it lasted 2-3 days then disappeared, at the crematorium on the day of his funeral it was rainy and overcast, as soon as his casket was 'on its way down' the sun started to shine and I swear on my life I saw his spirit in the church, no sooner had the coffin passed through the curtain, the sun disappeared and the rainy weather returned... scared the life out of me, it was a few years ago now but it will stay with me forever.
xxx

You may have seen my earlier post on this thread about the wardrobe "neon lights" that appeared near my second hand wardrobe?

Well last night I had an experience that was similar, but scared me to death, and I wonder if anyone can help sort out what this is?

I was having trouble getting to sleep, when I opened my eyes and saw a shape near the end of the bed, to my husband's side. I thought maybe I had dry eyes,or I had a "floater" in my eye, so I thought I'd watch it and it'd dissappear. Anyway, it didn't dissappear, it floated towards us, over the bed, and as it reached just above my husband's head, I screamed, panicked, and really flipped. I fumbled for the lightswitch, but by the time I turned it on, my husband was starting to panic, thought I'd seen a burglar or something. When the light came on, it dissappeared. The object was shaped like a grey oval, or egg, about 25cm long, it looked like an elongated bubble, and floated slowly and silently like a bubble.

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a website that can explain what this is, as I am really upset by this. I am very interested in the paranormal, but I don't want to be seeing this above my bed. It actually came from the direction of that wardrobe.

When I got up this morning, I found that I'd got a shirt caught in the lock of the wardrobe, and it was jammed. It's been jammed before, but I always could unjam it, but not this time. Could it be that some sort of spirit is watching over the wardrobe, and was upset that I'd done this (as I read what I am writing, I can't beleive it. It sounds so crazy, but this really did happen).

Anyone who can help, please do, if I am gifted in any way, I'd like to know, I'd like to think I am gifted, but I don't want to be scared like that.

Teena, why don't you go around to each room in the house, ending with your bedroom and say a prayer. Tell the spirit, nicely but firmly that they are not meant to be there and for them to be at peace and go towards the light. You might feel the atmosphere lighten. Pay particular attention to the wardrobe. Open the doors of the wardrobe and treat that as though it's a room (saying the whole thing again). Before and after you do this, imagine a white light of protection around you, your family and your house.

Teena, I'm confused, was it you that said about your wardobe being haunted in an earlier message? If so, I'd get rid of the wardrobe. Energies can cling to furniture and houses.

Let me know how you get on. Good luck. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Teena, I'm confused, was it you that said about your wardobe being haunted in an earlier message? If so, I'd get rid of the wardrobe. Energies can cling to furniture and houses.

Let me know how you get on. Good luck. xxx

Yes, it was me that said about that, but I have to admit, I love my wardrobe! I've not seen anything like it for years, and it's so me! I actually had thought that the spirit had settled, realising I would care for the wardrobe (I can't believe I'm writing this, the men in white coats will be banging on the door any minute, plus, there's this part of me that says maybe I was dreaming, even though I'm 100% sure I was awake).

I would like to get someone in to do the prayer thing, as I am afraid I might do it wrong and upset whomever (sp?) is there. I'm gonna look more closely into it.
Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back