Have You Seen A Ghost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teena_B said:
The object was shaped like a grey oval, or egg, about 25cm long, it looked like an elongated bubble, and floated slowly and silently like a bubble.

Anyone who can help, please do, if I am gifted in any way, I'd like to know, I'd like to think I am gifted, but I don't want to be scared like that.

Hi Teena,
If you remember from my post before, I had a similar experience with blue and white floaty clouds.
I don't mean to scare you, but when I went to see a medium, I told him about these, and he told me blue and white ones are the good ones, and greys and blacks are the bad spirits. He'd also said, ig they're floating close to the floor, they're in peace and settled where they are. But if they're floating high up, they're sort of stuck in between and they're restless.
Please remember, I am not saying these to scare you, but I think you should do something that's going to get rid of them, or at least put them at ease.
One more thing Teena, you might be gifted, but be very careful. I was told I was gifted and that if I read up on it, and practiced, I would see my brother, but was also warned that if I did'nt know how to close my mind to it, I'd be seeing dead people all the time. Ridiculous, I know, but I am not prepared to take that chance.
God, I really do sound like I should be in a straight jacket...lol

Let us know how you get on.

Hi Teena,

I'm not one hundred percent sure if i'm allowed to put this here, but try healthypages.net/forum - try the paranormal section, there are usually lots of helpful and knowledgable people on there :)

When i was younger - about 15, i moved into a flat when i ran away from home.

After a few nights i woke up in the night to find my door open, i didn't think anymore of it but when i saw my flatmate in the morning she said she woke up twice in the night and once her door was open then the next time shut.. (we had thick carpets so you had togive these doors a good push!)
A few days later we were in the kitchen and we had a row about the shopping bill or somethingand i turned to walk from the room and heard a crash behind me.
I thought she had thrown something at me! I looked around but couldn't see anything and Jane said the noise came for the cupboard. I opened it and just about ALL the crockery was smashed. We cleared it up, and there was a fruitbowl that was ok so i put it on top of the fridge. (right in the centre)
We went to the front room and Jane and i carried on our row (now about replacing all the crockery! ) All of a sudden there was another crash and we ran back in the kitchen to find that the fruitbowl had exploded round the kitchen. it was even on the window sill.
Anyway, Jane was telling a mate about all the weird things which were happening and they said that sometimes poltergeists are attacted to teenagers, especially troubled ones because of the negative energy,,, not sure if that's true..

Yeah, that's true Tammy.

Hi Kimmi,

You seem to know a lot about these things, and so sure of your answers.
Are you a psychic/medium?

Latest posts

Back