Have you used Strip Lash Applicator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi everyone, ive been having a nosey on the internet tonight and have seen an item called Fake Eyelash Applicator for applying strip lashes. Looks like you basically grip the lash strip with the applicator and apply the glue with the free hand then pop it in place. Looks quite simple and quirky but was wondering if anybody has ever used one or would recommend it? Thanks x

I have a purple one of these...now redundant! It didn't really help at all and I had to use tweezers in the end to position them correctly. I wouldn't bother with them personally, I struggled applying them hence why I bought it but if you are the same, just keep practicing it and it will come. If I can do it anyone can!

I have a purple one of these...now redundant! It didn't really help at all and I had to use tweezers in the end to position them correctly. I wouldn't bother with them personally, I struggled applying them hence why I bought it but if you are the same, just keep practicing it and it will come. If I can do it anyone can!

Ok I think I will give it a miss! Thanks for taking the time to reply x

Latest posts

Back