Having a clumsy day - NOT very professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a very clumsy person. Glad I'm not alone!

My worst day was when I was wearing my hair in a pony tail, turned my head to see the side view of the nail and managed to get the lid of a gel pot and gel brush stuck in my pony tail. I didn't notice so the client had to tell me. Then with the same client I managed to smear midnight swim bio gel up the side of my face and the end of my nose. Again, I didn't know so the client had to tell me. I knocked countless things over and dropped numerous things on the floor.

I was mortified and very glad when the appt was over! Needless to say she never came back...!

Xx

Does anyone get really angry about it though? If I drop my phone I get into such a rage about how I dropped it I could actually smash it up there and then. . It's even worse if it's a piece of paper on the floor, you bend down to pick it up and miss it. .. More than twice I could beat myself up over it. .ha ha...rage rules.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone get really angry about it though? If I drop my phone I get into such a rage about how I dropped it I could actually smash it up there and then. . It's even worse if it's a piece of paper on the floor, you bend down to pick it up and miss it. .. More than twice I could beat myself up over it. .ha ha...rage rules.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha this is sooo me! I'm always muttering away to myself... ffs woman... get a grip!!! Haha

Aaaah don't ya just love that time of the month! NOT!!! Lol. Well this month, i've had all the symptoms and NO period! Was due on 2 weeks ago! It's driving me mad! Hurry up and come already! Lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am a very clumsy person. Glad I'm not alone!

My worst day was when I was wearing my hair in a pony tail, turned my head to see the side view of the nail and managed to get the lid of a gel pot and gel brush stuck in my pony tail. I didn't notice so the client had to tell me. Then with the same client I managed to smear midnight swim bio gel up the side of my face and the end of my nose. Again, I didn't know so the client had to tell me. I knocked countless things over and dropped numerous things on the floor.

I was mortified and very glad when the appt was over! Needless to say she never came back...!

Xx

Had shellac rosebud on my nose the other day! Didn't notice and the client didn't even tell me either!! So embarrassing 😂

Felicity xx

I get like this all the time. I have a B12 deficiency and when my vitamin injection starts wearing off i turn into a complete weirdo! I cant park my car easily, when im trying to professionally explain a new treatment to a client i forget what im saying and look at them and ask "where was i going with this!" and they look at me as if im mad. I had to ask my tutor what faradic was the other day, felt like such an idiot but it wouldn't register in my brain!! The worst ones are when i'm doing microcurrent and my wands are hovering over a clients face and i've forgotten which area is next and i hear myself saying "uuuummmmm what was i doing?" then answering myself!! I can do microcurrent with my eyes closed normally!! Its very frustrating. You're definitely not alone. Im often like the poster who mentioned stalling her car and bunny hopping like a learner lol. Its just the way we are sometimes - human. Lol.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't get the angry bit, i get the complete opposite of that if you can imagine what the complete opposite would be, tearful and extremely sensitive, i'll cry eating a bar of chocolate cause i want it but i don't want it lol, i avoid people who are arrogant at that time as well cause i just can't handle it, i just shut them out, end off lol

Well this may make you all feel a bot better, yesterday on my way to work im walking down the main street as that is where my salon is and my heel caught on uneven pavement so i not very gracefully faceplanted! Thats not the worst part though my bag went flying and i had a couple of rolls of toilet paper in my bag which went rolling down the road! So i had to get up quickly with eveyone laughing at me, pick up all my stuff which had gone everywhere and chace my loo paper down the road!! Soooo embarassing lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I dropped the sugar pot today, unscrewed the lid & let go of the pot, luckly as it flipped over it landed upside down in the bin. I was shaking a shellac bottle & it flew out my hand a narrowly missed a client that was waiting for the sunbed!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

One time when i was doing bar work at night, i was putting a pint of stella on the bar, slipped and the glass sort of slammed down instead (really loud) then tipped forward and the guy was wearing the pint of stella, then the phone went and i said to answer the 'stellaphone' the regulars then went on a mission to find a stella themed phone for my xmas just to commemorate that night

I get it all the time, had it today doing brows. I call it Dropsy ha x

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

One time when i was doing bar work at night, i was putting a pint of stella on the bar, slipped and the glass sort of slammed down instead (really loud) then tipped forward and the guy was wearing the pint of stella, then the phone went and i said to answer the 'stellaphone' the regulars then went on a mission to find a stella themed phone for my xmas just to commemorate that night

After I left my bar job the manager said they saved a fortune from not having to replace so many broken glasses lol. We also had to dance on the bar to 1 song, it was an 80's bar not sexy coyote ugly style, I fell off the bar into a deep freezer twisting my ankle and had to spend my shift in a and e with my manager lol.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Sometimes I think I am the only one ha ha im very clumsy. First week in a new job...half a pot of hot wax spilt all over the floor infront of a client...one hour spent melting and scraping solid wax ha ha. Lesson learned always check wax pots are secure and wires are out the way...Needless to say I am still employed I must be doing something right lol. Mortifying!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back