Having tattoos in the beauty & hair industry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really love stereotypes don't you? :p

I am not stereotyping! Ok how many high court judges do you see with them??? How any consultants? No stereotyping get real!!!

Here we go!! Ask a psychologist for their opinion or google what they think about tattoos!

I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. Thank you.

Not at all. The most straight laces people you could meet.
You are so bloody narrow minded its scary, tones of a columnist upbringing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Straight laced people do not pierce their private parts unless their perverts, which goes back to eccentric! I am suppose to believe such rubbish! As if straight laced lol lol lol

Here we go!! Ask a psychologist for their opinion or google what they think about tattoos!

You are such a brilliant troll. You nearly had me xxx

I am not stereotyping! Ok how many high court judges do you see with them??? How any consultants? No stereotyping get real!!!

None because I don't go to court lol.

Straight laced people do not pierce their private parts unless their perverts, which goes back to eccentric! I am suppose to believe such rubbish! As if straight laced lol lol lol

How do you know? Have you asked everyone you have met if they have had their bits pierced?
And perverts?? Or sexually diverse?

I guess most of Britain (and the rest of the world too) must be mentally ill then! Hey ho call me what you like! I have lots of piercings - I could do your nails and you wouldn't even notice ;) I wonder how many other 'mentally ill' people you come across every day and never even realise?

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

i think tattoos are now more accepted in the work place; i personally would employ someone with them but at the same time would respect a company that wanted them covered.

think hard if tattooing hands and face as these can not be covered up.

I have 6 and love them all and will be getting more, all can be covered up if i feel i need to.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

One thing I do not do, is base my opinion of somebody from their appearance, I find people who do that can sometimes miss out on having some fantastic people in their lives and workforce.
To say someone who has their nipples pierced is mentally ill is ludicrous.
Have an opinion about tattoos, you are more than welcome too your own opinion but maybe spare a thought for the people you are insulting when your put your opinion forward :)

I think you should do some googleing. The tatoo was bought back to the UK by a highly regarded member of the English aristocracy :)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo

My favourite part is where it says that tattoos were a sign of wealth.and prosperity amongst the english upper classes :)

I have some. Only in the last few years and its a working progress. Very pretty, feminine. (I think) my OH has quite alot. They never made me more or less attractive to him.

If people don't like them that's fine, but I find it really offensive when they act as though they're better people without them. Or people with them are stupid because 'they will regret them one day'

I LOVE the look on people's faces when I tell them I have some. And I get the shocked 'oh I didn't think you where the type of person to have them'
I say 'how does having a tattoo change the type of person I am?'

These are usually the people so quick to judge others. It's quite sad really.

LolliDolli💋

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo

My favourite part is where it says that tattoos were a sign of wealth.and prosperity amongst the english upper classes :)

Well it is not now. I am only giving my opinion. If you want to have your tribal, heart, butterfly whatever tattoo do it. That is your choice! It should not be enforced on employers because scarily for you some people think like me and often they are the wealthiest who put the most money your way. So carry on go for a tattoo get the whole "woman institute" to get one it does not change the facts! Not only that look at your link and associations 70 percent criminals crumbs, worse than I though! As for popular in the armed forces they will mean amongst the lower ranks, sorry girls that is it, you can always have them removed rather than attacking me! I didn't make you get one!

Well it is not now. I am only giving my opinion. If you want to have your tribal, heart, butterfly whatever tattoo do it. That is your choice! It should not be enforced on employers because scarily for you some people think like me and often they are the wealthiest who put the most money your way. So carry on go for a tattoo get the whole "woman institute" to get one it does not change the facts! I

Correction. It does not change YOUR OPINION, which despite your protestations to the contrary are NOT FACT

Well it is not now. I am only giving my opinion. If you want to have your tribal, heart, butterfly whatever tattoo do it. That is your choice! It should not be enforced on employers because scarily for you some people think like me and often they are the wealthiest who put the most money your way. So carry on go for a tattoo get the whole "woman institute" to get one it does not change the facts! Not only that look at your link and associations 70 percent criminals crumbs, worse than I though! As for popular in the armed forces they will mean amongst the lower ranks, sorry girls that is it, you can always have them removed rather than attacking me! I didn't make you get one!

And I dont need to get mine removed.. just grow the hair back in ;) gosh I am a perv, your right.. Wouldn't have it any other way :p

Right ok. I was taking the piss, I was not suggesting you would actually forget you named your child Jayden and then got a tattoo. This does however clarify my point that people get very defensive over their tats. I could never ever imagine getting a tattoo of mum, dad, children, lover. A tattoo is not an expression of love, not in my world anyway!

Couldn't care less about that its the fact you stated the childs names 'Jayden & Princess' what i found very rude.

My Dad is a probation officer and works on high profile cases, he speaks in court on a weekly basis, underneath his beautiful Ted Baker suit are TATTOO'S! You get real!

Couldn't care less about that its the fact you stated the childs names 'Jayden & Princess' what i found very rude.

That's YOUR judgement on Jayden and princess, I shall modify to Rupert and Lucinda!

My Dad is a probation officer and works on high profile cases, he speaks in court on a weekly basis, underneath his beautiful Ted Baker suit are TATTOO'S! You get real!

No offence but a probation worker is not in the league as a high court judge! Sorry I'm not trying to rude with commissioned officers, consultants are different from say the police or probation officer. Again stop trying to aggressively put your ideas onto people, I don't like them,some people don't like them, they tend to be wealthier and more educated (not always I agree)!

Why are you so obsessed with 'wealthy people'?
Since you love stereotypes: you seem to me like one of those stereotype woman who are scared of 'what the neighbours might think'
And I'm the girl who just doesn't care what they might think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back