Having tattoos in the beauty & hair industry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so obsessed with 'wealthy people'?
Since you love stereotypes: you seem to me like one of those stereotype woman who are scared of 'what the neighbours might think'
And I'm the girl who just doesn't care what they might think :)

Wealthy people make you money, I care about my career!

No offence but a probation worker is not in the league as a high court judge! Sorry I'm not trying to rude with commissioned officers, consultants are different from say the police or probation service!

Unless you have seen every high court judge (or whom ever else you deem to be the most important member of our society) stark b*****k naked then you have no idea what is hiding under their robes!!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to edit some posts as they have been reported as offensive...however the tidy up process would involve losing half the thread.

As it seems to be a tit for tat (no pun intended) argument going on now...and you don't seem to want to stick to the be respectful to other geeks in your posts rule...then please abide by the PM if your post is for a specific person rule !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back