Having trouble with MINX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
I want to take on minx in the salon so I bought the kit but I am having trouble smoothing the minx out. I smooth it down the middle and then outwards bit its creasing. Is there any way that you find it smooths out better or any tips on better application? I've had a look at Geeg's advice but its hard taking in instructions through writing. Is there even a video to watch?

Also when you use a bit of minx on a nail and there's minx left over can that be reused?

I want to take on minx in the salon so I bought the kit but I am having trouble smoothing the minx out. I smooth it down the middle and then outwards bit its creasing. Is there any way that you find it smooths out better or any tips on better application? I've had a look at Geeg's advice but its hard taking in instructions through writing. Is there even a video to watch?

Also when you use a bit of minx on a nail and there's minx left over can that be reused?
Youtube have loads of videos about application, try on there. :)

I'll send you the training video if you pm me your email address. You are not having trouble with MINX .. rather MInX are having trouble with YOU. lol there are no problems with Minx that I know of.:lol:

Latest posts

Back