Hd Brows are the future

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sayjay

Reaction score
Hd Brows over the last few months in salon have been even more huge, the official Hd brow brand launch is 31st May I think its possibly the most successful brand ive used in the 14 years of my career well done Hd Brows glad to be part of the phenomenon. :Love:

Glad to hear that! Were doing the course in July & was starting to worry weed missed to boat with it!

Hd Brows over the last few months in salon have been even more huge, the official Hd brow brand launch is 31st May I think its possibly the most successful brand ive used in the 14 years of my career well done Hd Brows glad to be part of the phenomenon. :Love:

I agree 100% with you there. One of the best treatments I've added to my treatment list and it's just getting more popular all the time.

This sounds good to me I'm starting training in sept :D cannot wait!

This sounds good to me I'm starting training in sept :D cannot wait!

Goodluck, U'll love the training and everything. I could probably open doing just HD's everyday. Great boost to your takings aswell. plus loadsa fab new products.

Do they train in Essex do you know? I cant seem to find any on the internet?

I thought I had a post on this thread to which Lynne Baker added her comment and they have both disappeared .. how strange.

Jacqui xx

You did, I read it, strange...

You did, wasn't it .." really? " and emperors new clothes?

Last edited:
Ooops. Knew I'd seen it somewhere lol.

You did, wasn't it .." really? " and emperors new clothes?

Thank you guys, thought I was going mad.

It was 'Really' and Lynne's response was 'I'm right with you on this'

Never mind.

Jacqui xx

I was only thinking about Hd brows the other day,,,,, maybe it's my area but only a handful of salon's offer the treatment and it doesn't seem very popular. I thought that it was something that had been and gone. Good to see though I was wrong lol

do they offer training in edinburgh or glasgow???

Hiya! How much is the training? I have the course booklet at home cant remember the price though.... Em xxx

Hi, Do you have to have previously been trained in eye treatments or do they train you from scratch? x

Goodluck, U'll love the training and everything. I could probably open doing just HD's everyday. Great boost to your takings aswell. plus loadsa fab new products.

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back