HD Brows...just a bit of a pluck & a tint?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv Lashes

Reaction score
Hi
I've been looking into HD brows & it's been suggested to me that all it is is a bit of a pluck (ok may include threading) & a tint
It seems an awful lot of money to train if that's all it is!
Any advice & info would be appreciated

Hi
I've been looking into HD brows & it's been suggested to me that all it is is a bit of a pluck (ok may include threading) & a tint
It seems an awful lot of money to train if that's all it is!
Any advice & info would be appreciated

If you type HD Brows in the Search function loads of similar posts come up.

HD Brows is a brand and that's what you are paying for.

There are 7 steps which you probably know how to do already.

Eyebrow shaping, wax/thread/tweeze

Brow Tinting, use of their make-up

There's a bit more to it, but I personally wouldn't bother

Loads of geeks on here say it's the best thing they did and that's great but now the Scouse Brow tag has appeared, to me it's cheapened it.

Like tattoos on your back, I think they look lovely but having heard a guy call them slag-tags and tramp-stamps its put me off a bit.

At the end of the day, it's up to you and would your clients give you the return?

H x

Why dont you go and have your own HD brows done and then make your own decision.

I am HD Brows number one fan and would recommend anyone to go and get them done, if i got commission i wouldn't need to work with the amount of people i refer! xxxx

I think it really depends on where you live as to whether or not you will get a good return, if it's well known in your area you will do great so worth the training. I would love to do it but I think I'm too country for me to profit from it :( x

I think it really depends on where you live as to whether or not you will get a good return, if it's well known in your area you will do great so worth the training. I would love to do it but I think I'm too country for me to profit from it :( x
i would have to agree with you im not to sure if to pay a lot of money to then find out i won`t get any money back due to the area i live in.

Latest posts

Back