HD Brows make up and course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow just went to place an order and realised that the new grow baby grow now costs us double to buy!!! I'm gobsmacked how can they justify that?

I've just checked and it's still the same price.

I've just checked and it's still the same price.

Was that on the nouveau site as there phasing out stocking with them so it only has old stock and a limited selection (though i just noticed the bronzer etc are on there). On the hd pro shop its now called lash and brow booster and has increased by £8 and you only get a discount when you buy 6 now not 5 so doubled was an over statement but its not far off.

Plus i don't like that it now has a wand thats going to make it harder to apply to the roots of lashes and mean clients use more than they need to as its not as easy to control. I've also noticed all the professional palettes (as in the big ones with 6 colours) have gone in foundations and brow powders. Also no brow beater, colour me quick (now brow colourfix) no longer contains it so I assume this is discontinued it would be nice to have been told before it went so I could stock up.

And when I trained I was told pencils were only for drawing hair strokes and to mainly use the black as the palettes are better for all over colour. Now it seems they're pushing normal brow pencils this goes against what we were trained and what I've been advising my clients. I really feel like dropping doing HD's now.

Yes I looked on the Nouveau site. I guess people can just buy other brands to retail and HD will lose out.
I've already sourced some identical pencils and I will be using those as I like that you can sharpen them to a flat edge.

Yes I looked on the Nouveau site. I guess people can just buy other brands to retail and HD will lose out.
I've already sourced some identical pencils and I will be using those as I like that you can sharpen them to a flat edge.

Where have you found the pencils? They sent me some a while back that weren't hd branded they had q connect written on them. ive just searched and apparently they're for use on china, glass and non porous polished surfaces. Should we be using these on peoples faces? And if I purchase these would my insurance be ok with me using them if they don't specifically say for brows? Oh and they're only £2.99 for 12 pencils yes thats right 12 of the exact same pencils for less than we pay for one (its not a professional product so I assume putting prices on is ok)

Where have you found the pencils? They sent me some a while back that weren't hd branded they had q connect written on them. ive just searched and apparently they're for use on china, glass and non porous polished surfaces. Should we be using these on peoples faces? And if I purchase these would my insurance be ok with me using them if they don't specifically say for brows? Oh and they're only £2.99 for 12 pencils yes thats right 12 of the exact same pencils for less than we pay for one (its not a professional product so I assume putting prices on is ok)

No the one's I have found are make-up ones. I'll pm you the details. You have to buy 50 at a time but it's free shipping :D

Best to contact them through their website or facebook page as I trained with them 4 years ago so their course content and location will have changed a lot by now.

Sorry not trying to be unhelpful but it was a long time ago and I trained in London but I think they now only offer training in Norwich where they live (well worth the visit though).

X

Thank you! I will get in touch xx

No the one's I have found are make-up ones. I'll pm you the details. You have to buy 50 at a time but it's free shipping :D

Please pm me as well. Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please can you pm me this too? X

Me too

Thank you x

Wondered if any of you can help me, I'm so confused about why I can't see any of the new hd palettes on the pro store I've noticed the old ones are still out of stock and am I going mad I can't see any of the new ones? It's fustrating me because I thought they would be on the pro store online and also the pencils, old ones or the new ones I need some more stock to retail lol! Tell me if I am being dopey and have some how missed them, hope somebody can help x

Without starting a new thread does anyone have measurements of the HD brows make up stand? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back