HD Brows new logo and change of name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airey fairy

Reaction score
Hi geeks just a quick query - thanks in advance who has received the letter on the " re branding " of HD Brows and the renaming of the company alongside the logo ... It says it's to do with a court case etc - does anyone know who with ? I hope they recover from this - not too sure on the new logo what's everyone else's thoughts [emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Hi there, i dont know anything about the court case, but have to say i aint that fussed for the new logo TBH, think it looks like a childs doodle. Ive only just trained so have all the current/old branding and unless they are going to replace it FOC i wont be changing it any time soon [emoji53]

No they're not doing it foc unfortunately - I wish [emoji23][emoji23] my self and another trained HD stylist were saying it looks wrong for the implication of what HD is about - straight lines high def etc that looks nothing like implied , I know they're trying to go into more make up so whether this has something to do with it who knows xxx

Hi geeks. Am actually really annoyed they are rebranding... I on,y trained in january and just trying to build up a rep. A lot of salons near that do their own version of hd brows call it high definition... How are people gonna know i do the genuine brand when everyone calls it that. I dont like the logo, its too bland. Doesnt stand out and shout designer brows.

I know Laura, I feel your pain .... I really dislike the new logo too it has nothing to do with HD at all ..... V odd and I don't know who designed it [emoji16][emoji16] but it's awful :( they should give out free marketing because of if its their fault for not protecting their brand enough from this type of problem but hey ho ....

What does this new logo look like? Care to share it so folk know what you're on about?

I too would like to know what it looks like and what this is all about. I'm s HD Brows stylist and I know nothing about this? Is it something they have revealed to those who have recently trained?

No @LuxeBeauty we've had a letter. Mine was in my to do pile, unopened, but it was there. I don't really have a big issue with it but then hd isn't a massive part of my business. I think most of the branding is on cards etc and certainly for me it can be replaced quite easily - if I ever get the urge. I don't think they had any choice over this. It just means when you order new, the packaging will be different. I know they're were trying to move away from being associated with black angular brows to a softer look, and maybe the new logo reflects this.

Vic x

I too have never received a letter, email or any call. Neither have I heard from them since I walked out of their training room. Very very much regret ever training with hd!! Xx

Here's the new logo, designed by Nilam but I think it looks pants

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440250886.725520.jpg

I'd never associate this new logo with the HD Brows brand tbh. Are they renaming the treatment as just High Definition? [emoji4]

I've alway's thought their packaging and logo looked too similar to Urban Decay.....

^ that is exactly who I think they went to court with .... Red Star

I'd never associate this new logo with the HD Brows brand tbh. Are they renaming the treatment as just High Definition? [emoji4]

Yes they are renaming it High Definition due to the stipulations to do with the court case I believe .... I think it's a weird logo that doesn't go with the brand at all [emoji53][emoji53]

Its quite ironic that the last thing that the logo represents is high definition, its shocking and like you laura i am also quite annoyed as i trained with them in June and so all my stock/posters/website/leaflets is effectively out if date [emoji35]

Swilks, I also thought that was a bit bizarre, not a particularly defined logo!! looks more like the logo of a posh restaurant x

Looks more like my 5 year old did it....

Sorry, but it looks like a childish scribble.

I think it looks like a hotel logo!

I booked the HD Brows course last month and I am absolutely disgusted that I was not advised this when booking the course. I have already spent out on business cards, appointment cards, gift cards, and other products I feel I may need, ALL with the HD brows logo on it. I have lost all faith in HD Brows and am in mind to ask for a refund and not do the course. What a shame! :(

I would explain all this to them and see what they can do for you Hun :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back