HD Brows new logo and change of name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask where everyone has seen this new logo? I haven't seen or been told or anything. Xx

Ditto, I have heard nothing of it. X

Nor me [emoji15] xx

I was sent a letter, was also in the magazine x

I don't even receive the magazines!! As much as I love HD they do disappoint me with their customer service skills! Let's face it there not the cheapest brand to use!

Maybe give them a call and let them know? I'm sure they will rectify the problem? Have u changed address since training? x

I've spoken to them since training I've had to rebuy my account as was in old salon name. So maybe that's why but fingers crossed magazine will be with me soon as a recent one has just been sent out :)

I received the letter and I have to say when I saw that the logo was changing AGAIN (this is the 3rd logo since my training) I was pretty annoyed. I've got the uniform, posters, products, retail and even my salon signage and marketing which is all a mixture of the previous two logos, soon to be three!!
Another annoyance is that they've been selling brow define pencils without the sharpener for the same price with no warning...but that's another story for another thread!!!! [emoji28]

I trained in 2010 and they have changed the logo 3 times I'm all for rebranding and a change but 3 times in 6 years is very excessive. And the new name and logo in my opinion is poor. Im truly considering changing to another brand their stock levels are shocking and constant out of stock. Orders that arrive are a combination of the 3 logos and I had only just had new price lists 10,000 printed when I heard of the new logo change through Facebook not even the company. Poor show when been loyal for nearly 6 years.

Feeling cleansed after that vent :0

OMG I just google urban decay and HD brows logos...they are EXACTLY the same but the hd bit has elongated the letters. I imagine if she's designed it herself, its no different than if any of us started out and drew a logo with inspiration from somewhere else. Good on her for doing so well and actually changing it because she's copied without realising. I read in my trade mag that they are changing it because they are expanding and focusing on makeup but I believe the actual treatment will still be called HD Brows, just the company name is changing.

Latest posts

Back