HD Brows set ups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to post on here but there is a local therapist that is attempting to copy everything I do but I love my HD set up and I love seeing all of yours :) xxx

I'm not trained in HD Brows but all these set ups look fabulous! What actually are HD brows I've heard a lot about them, I'm really interested in doing a course, does anyhow know how much the course and kits cost roughly? Thanks in advance :)

I'm not trained in HD Brows but all these set ups look fabulous! What actually are HD brows I've heard a lot about them, I'm really interested in doing a course, does anyhow know how much the course and kits cost roughly? Thanks in advance :)

Hi there! The course is approx £1200 and all info is on their website HDBrows, check it out 😃 x

We're not meant to put prices on here, as non professionals (I.e our clients can access this) :) xxx

These all look lovely ladies :)

Great taste and style, I am not HD trained but I am looking at getting mine done very soon and hopefully in next year maybe two will be able to go on the course :) x

I hope my photos have uploaded but here is my home salon complete with HD set up

Attachments

• Home Salon5.jpg
    Home Salon5.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 839
  • Home Salon6.jpg
    Home Salon6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 781
  • Home Salon3.jpg
    Home Salon3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 811
  • Home Salon2.jpg
    Home Salon2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 897
I hope my photos have uploaded but here is my home salon complete with HD set up

Love this.......could I ask where you got your cupboard from with your tea light holders on? I don't do HD YET, but saving up. Ladies they all look great xx

Aww thanks I love it , it's so calming and relaxing in there it's not too busy looking either!! I love it when new customers say how nice it is :D I got the cupboard from the range!! It was only £80 as well so not expensive x

Aww thanks I love it , it's so calming and relaxing in there it's not too busy looking either!! I love it when new customers say how nice it is :D I got the cupboard from the range!! It was only £80 as well so not expensive x

Ooh so glad I've managed to find this thread. I completed my training yesterday and am so looking forward to setting everything up. Currently in a rented room and am going to have to do treatments on my couch which is a bit pants but looking to move elsewhere In the new year which will enable me to have a designated area and chair :)

Now I guess the question is do I go black or white with my units? ;)

Can I just ask as I am about to order my retail.

I plan on getting a small selection to start with and I am not buying the kit as there are things in there I don't plan on selling like blusher and bronzed etc. which is the most popular palette? I'm thinking Foxy.? Which is the most popular colour brow pencil? Guessing black?

Do you sell huge amounts of Brow Beater and Grow baby Grow?

I only plan on getting these 4 retail items for a start, is there anything else you'd really recommend?

Last edited:
Ooh so glad I've managed to find this thread. I completed my training yesterday and am so looking forward to setting everything up. Currently in a rented room and am going to have to do treatments on my couch which is a bit pants but looking to move elsewhere In the new year which will enable me to have a designated area and chair :)

I plan on getting a small selection to start with and I am not buying the kit as there are things in there I don't plan on selling like blusher and bronzed etc. which is the most popular palette? I'm thinking Foxy.? Which is the most popular colour brow pencil? Guessing black?

I only plan on getting these 4 retail items for a start, is there anything else you'd really recommend?

I actually sell more vamp's than foxy's in the palette. Definitely more black pencils than brown. I stock grow baby grow and brow beater but don't sell loads of them x

I actually sell more vamp's than foxy's in the palette. Definitely more black pencils than brown. I stock grow baby grow and brow beater but don't sell loads of them x

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll definitely be going just with the 5 packs of Brow Beater and Grow Baby Grow for a moment then.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Bump!

Mostly for more pictures please!

:)

Blush and bronze sell pretty well too.
In the last few months iv prob only sold a couple of bombshell and vamp, all the rest are Foxy.
Sold a couple of pencils, I dont really push them though as it could go wrong quite badly...lol...
GBG and BB not sold much of those either but the GBG that I have sold has had amazing results.. Think I might invest in the retail boxes after the year, might look better/sell better :-/

Thanks Kinkyboots!

Mine arrived today and without the luxury of a display stand I am struggling to know how to display them, I don't have the display boxes for the GBG or BB and the palettes look a tad boring just piled up...

Anyone have any pictures of their retail areas to share? Looking for inspiration!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384292942.072642.jpg
Here's mine, it has a glass front on the cabinet but couldn't take a photo through it :) x

Ooooh this is getting me excited for my training next week! Only just seen this thread. Your set ups are all gorgeous and it's gona take me ages to decide on where to put all my new stuff when I get it :p

Oooh thankyou. Keep them coming!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv been looking at these kinds of things.
1384431965298.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmmm if it was white this may work a treat for me. My only display area is in a window, the main window too so I have to double face everything so it looka nice from both sides. It's such a pain in the bum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll definitely be going just with the 5 packs of Brow Beater and Grow Baby Grow for a moment then.

Anyone else have anything to add?

I sell more foxy and vamp too. But I sell more brown pencil than black. Also more brow beaters than grow baby grow. The blushers and bronzers have been a sell out for me x

Latest posts

Back