HD Brows set ups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Linz_c

I did my 2nd and 3rd sets last nitght and sold a pencil to each and a palette to one :)

Just need to find a way of displaying it well to push the sales!

Anymore pics ladies?

Anymore hd set uo pics out there?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This was just after everything got delivered, so hadn't received the kit. I'll take another pic now it's got everything in when I'm next there 😊
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396214304.354599.jpg

Thats lovely. Is that the HD set of drawers?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it came as a concession with the wall paper and table top xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402697725.461956.jpgonly just qualified on Tuseday, new stand and side board is ordered but this is our set up so far :D xx

Very nice thread! I'm trying to work out mine now.

Loving the pics. Am inspired now to change how ours looks. When we do I'll post a picture x

just to revive this thread im looking for inspiration as moving into new salon this week and would love to see everyones hd brows areas. ive got the hd brows chair and looking at sideboards and mirrors
please share your pics

just to revive this thread im looking for inspiration as moving into new salon this week and would love to see everyones hd brows areas. ive got the hd brows chair and looking at sideboards and mirrors
please share your pics

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414961751.180073.jpg
I've a little more to do yet on the walls and also waiting for my workstation from HD Brows
X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416947659.053430.jpg

This is my Hd brow area still things to do as only recently moved into my room but it's a start

Hi everyone :)

All these set ups look great! Here are a few pictures if my HDBrow room. Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425405872.967522.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425405925.485260.jpg

Are the chairs being used barbers chairs? X

Latest posts

Back