HD Brows - The 7 steps revealed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have wanted to quote so many of the replies on here as the points are so valid.

Yes marketing - you cannot knock it - everyones talking about them - sucess.!!!

Reinventing the wheel - absolutely and charging more - brilliant business imo. (however I am timid when it comes to hard cash - I would probably charge less anyway and couldnt justify the cost - crap biz woman I admit!!!)

But someone on here once said - you dont know about brows unless you do the hd course which kind of wound me up - I been doing brows years - and could probably teach them a trick or 2 !!!

In their defence - I think if your just starting out and have limited brow experience - its probably a great course to get on, I would imagine their training is good. Some inexperienced browers - can ruin perfectly good brows.:!:

Last edited:
I looked into doing some training for hd brows , nowhere in ireland trains can you believe:rolleyes: so looked in to the uk , prices for a course were extortion !!! :Scared:and from what i read it was what we trained to do already!!! and you have to let your brows grow for 4 weeks so isnt it really a thick eyebrow tint with a little tidy up ??????

I've booked this and will make the most of the advertising when xfactor and xfactor us starts :)

I've read this with interest as I don't do brows.

I think what you've got is a concept, and its a "must have" concept at the moment. I imagine when you go on the training you are filled with passion and enthusiasm and how to sell the image, and to be fair its what people want at the moment.

Its very good marketing and good luck to them. I personally have enjoyed watching the u tube clips and seeing the processes.

would I have them done? Yes, probably would do if someone was local. Same as would try the fish that nibble my feet.

so non-HD browers, learn from the marketing, look at what you offer and sell yourselves and your abilities with pride and confidence knowing you can do a good job.

Incidentally, there are now many similar courses being offered for a fraction of the price.

I've read this with interest as I don't do brows.

I think what you've got is a concept, and its a "must have" concept at the moment. I imagine when you go on the training you are filled with passion and enthusiasm and how to sell the image, and to be fair its what people want at the moment.

Its very good marketing and good luck to them. I personally have enjoyed watching the u tube clips and seeing the processes.

would I have them done? Yes, probably would do if someone was local. Same as would try the fish that nibble my feet.

so non-HD browers, learn from the marketing, look at what you offer and sell yourselves and your abilities with pride and confidence knowing you can do a good job.

Incidentally, there are now many similar courses being offered for a fraction of the price.

...just called up and im still trying to justify the price! Jordan doesn't seem the best ambassador for marketing! Can you name some of the courses at a more reasonable price?? Thanks

...just called up and im still trying to justify the price! Jordan doesn't seem the best ambassador for marketing! Can you name some of the courses at a more reasonable price?? Thanks

Kim Lawless does a brow design course & trains in Essex & all over, & is a fraction of the HD Brows price, we cant post pricing on here so PM Kim for more info - she is lovely! x

Oh my!!.............
As others have said, theyre only doing what i was taught in my beauty therapy training 10 years ago!

great marketing techniques! particularly love theyre "comfort me" which i suspect is probably witch hazel!?

but, good luck to them, theyve taken something so mundane,and made it into a new fun, fad,and probably made a mint in the meantime.

I did wonder why i keep seeing blonde celebs with rediculously dark, thick eyebrows,now i know why!
I was also in Liverpool last week shopping and noticed that alot of the women too had these eyebrows, i always have mine waxed,and tinted, but some really do take the biscuit!.................
Kate xx

I would say there is, in any industry/proffesion going to be brand leaders, and I would say HD brows is one of these, likened to for example trainer brands nike, adidas. There will always be branded and heavily advertised treatment/brands that through this branding might not always meet the needs of clients but could still have the services of very compatent therapists, its up to the relationship and skill between client and therapist, I personaly feel with HD brows, I respect the brand and skill of the therapists, but without brand backing, can we not do the same?

Was expecting some big brow secret only to watch what I basically do minus the threading!
Although I love the scissors, will definitely look out for them!

Latest posts

Back