Heard of 'Michelle Porter' products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cath.p.

Reaction score
Would appreciate any feedback on this you guys.... I am awaiting my creative training and using 'Michelle Porter' L+P, because it is the only one I can get from my local wholesaler's. Has anybody ever heard of it?:irked: If so, whats your oppinion?

i believe that Michelle Porter is something to do with star products, she emailed me when UBP when bust but not sure what her involvement was and have never used her products.

Sorry that didnt really help did it lol
x

Michelle porter has NVQ training centres all over the country, I di my original training there then converted over to creative.

Her products are private lable (most likely star if she had to mail you about their problems) and the fact that you can purchase them from your wholesaler without any education speaks volumes to me both as to MP's interest in training and quality of the line.

Hey Kathy why don't you get some mail order catalogs. Just because you can't go down to the local shop to buy stuff doesn't mean you can't get what you want. There are so many products out there to choose from but at the end of the day I think it were best if you stick with the most popular products. There is an obvious reason why products like NSI, CREATIVE and EZ FLOW are so popular. Also if you can't get to any of the training academys around your area then ring around and see if anyone is doing in-house training. Also you may want to look into your local college.

Hope this helps,
Cheers
RAE

Hi Kathy,
I used MP many moons ago when I first started out for the same reason as you its all I could purchase, And I wasn't impressed.
I would advise you to get some try me kits and have a play with them :wink2:

Hi, sorry to open up an old thread, but has anyone else since used Michelle Porter. Myself and my friend are thinking of going on one of her courses, again, purely for convenience, but after reading this im not too sure!

hiya....sorry not spoke in a while, moved house.
hun i trained with michelle porter products at college and didnt like the gel or l&p, colour or product but i loved their acrygel.
txt me if you want any help

hello zoe! coincidence you trained with MP products! I reckon after recent things Ive read on net etc ill go with something else. Do you know if mid cheshire do any night courses for accrylic nails?x

they do the nvq3 in nail enhancements twice a week from 1 til 8 but it started in sept. you might have to wait til next yr huni with them. or you can do the acrygel training in 1 day or so from scratch

Hi Cath,
Im now using pinnicle (nail order online)
MP products recently went bust. we didn't receive the goods we had paid for but they are still trading :twisted:
I did find out the manufacturer for her french tips (Pro-tip nails uk)
They make tips for nearly all the top brands. Im now buying direct.
The down side is you have to buy bulk unlabled, but 89p instead of £4.99
for a refill is well worth stocking up.
Pro tip put me intouch with Nail order and the pinnicle training and system is really good.
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back