Heart etiquette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the same.. So thanks everyone for the hearts. I'm not trying to be rude either. I'm always either on my iphone or ipad app too!

I don't understand how to give hearts? I'm always on my phone or iPad, I never knew anything about it lol x

I don't understand how to give hearts? I'm always on my phone or iPad, I never knew anything about it lol x

Geek on the Safari browser on your iPad that's what I do...and you will have access to the whole site. Articles, Tutorials, Groups, Blogs....and be able to give hearts.

I am on safari, I notice you have a lot of blue boxes under your username? X

Yes...because I have been here a long time and have posted a lot ;) and it would appear have received a lot of Rep!
If you can see that how can you not see the little red heart down to the right at the bottom of every post ?
Click on it if you like a post then you have hearted it...simples.

I see it now! I gave you one, thanks x

I agree with the OP & Izzidoll, I've never done it as I've always likened the heart to the 'like' button on Facebook, you don't thank everyone for the 'likes' on there & I don't see this as any different, however that doesn't mean I don't appreciate or take them into account :)

I'm exactly the same! I treat the hearts as a 'like'....just like facebook! If I give a heart to someones post, I'm just saying I 'like' this, so I don't usually thank people who 'heart' my posts either, I just assume they like what I've said! I'm sorry if we are supposed to say thanks for the heart! I will say here and now, thank you to anyone who ever hearts my posts, and if I 'heart' yours, don't feel that you have to say thank you! I wouldn't be offended if you didn't, and to be honest, I've never given it a thought until I saw this thread! lol :D

Latest posts

Back