Heels or flats?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a shoe fetish! I'm only a 3 so love the look of my feet in heels although I'm more of a flats girl nowadays, after spending 6 months backpacking in flip flops, heels now kill me 😭 Kurt Geiger is probably my fav too ... It's the only shop that fits me properly xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409008969.092044.jpg

I have a shoe fetish! I'm only a 3 so love the look of my feet in heels although I'm more of a flats girl nowadays, after spending 6 months backpacking in flip flops, heels now kill me 😭 Kurt Geiger is probably my fav too ... It's the only shop that fits me properly xx

View attachment 73592

They'll look nice with your onesie ;)

I love the look of heels and have soo many I could, and probably should, sell them!

However, my legs are really thin and I feel like a big heel just makes me look like a horse with hooves! So lately I have been sticking to nude sandal heels, they match everything :)

Haha, you should see my skinny legs in heels! :)

Seriously, I would love to wear heels but I'm not allowed to... I'm male so I don't even get the choice, IT'S NOT FAIR! :cry:

Last edited:
Haha, you should see my skinny legs in heels! :)

Seriously, I would love to wear heels but I'm not allowed too... I'm male so I don't even get the choice, IT'S NOT FAIR! :cry:

Ahh do it anyways , who cares :)

I love shoes so much I bought a shoe shop stock! For my salons re sale. Luckily I no longer have an ex freaking out if anyone looks at me so now I wear heels whenever I can and I don't care I am just under 6ft. I sick tired wearing ugly shoes. It's not what they do for anyone else but how I feel wearing them. That's the most important part!
For say in salon I have over 16 pairs holster sandals. They cute and comfy and pretty smartish.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409164785.329713.jpg

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back