Quantcast

Hello ! Newby here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
HI, i just joined today, wot a fab site for us nail techs, cant believe its taken me this long to find it! I have been doing nails for 4 years now, on and off in between having 3 children( yes I am slightly mad)!!!! I first trained with StarNails Gel and L&p, yesterday I booked on to do Creatives Brisa conversion course in Manchester on the 31st Aug, I wonder if any one else on here will be attending it? I am aslo set to do Creatives L&P conversion asap.
As i now have 3 young children I am in the process of setting up at home, i just cant wait to get started! I havent worked for a few months now, my youngest is 4 months old so once i have done all my conversions its going to be a fresh start!
Look forward to getting to know you guys!

Rebecca XXXX

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi rebecca
welcome to the site - youll have so much fun here, everyone is sooooo helpful. i converted also - you will find creative courses soo good. i learnt more on one day than i did on other courses that lasted alot longer. you will deffo enjoy yourstay here - that i can be sure of

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Glynis, Thanks for the welcome, I am so glad that I chose to go with Creative, it has taken me months to finally decide, if only i would of found this site earlier, after only a few hours on here Creative seem to have a really good reputation...........oooooooooooooooooooooooh....im so excited.... cant wait to get started!!!

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi rebecca

i was exactly the same. i used to use opi but there customer relations are a bit to be desired.................im doing my master classes now so hopefully by the end of october i will be a master nail tech. i cant wait

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Good Luck to you on your Masters! Do you have your exam day yet? Thats what my goal is, its a long way off for me yet though!
How long have you been doing nails?

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
21 oct is qualification day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i been doing nails for 4 years but only qualified 2 years ago

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Goodness me, you are doing really well!
I have been so busy having babies the last 4 years I didnt realise just how much it has slowed me down! Well at least im heading in the right direction now, you have given me a little push to get a moving!!!!!!!!! no more babies....just nails, nails, nails!!!!

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to this great site, you will find everything you want to know on here to do with nails, it will become your bible.

I too trained with Star nails but through allergy to their monomer i have changed products i use. I now use EZ Flow's L&P and love it. Creative is also very popular and has some excellent products. I love their Solaroil, smells really yummy and feels good too.

Good luck with your training, and look forward to seeing you on here.

Latest posts