Help and advice for facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hi I am hoping to add facials to my current treatment list but I haven't got a clue which brand to use. I work from home so I don't to spend mega amount of money to start with. Any advice or opinions on either brands or possible training would be very helpful xx

Have you checked out the following thread? http://www.salongeek.com/threads/the-big-skincare-decision.146780/

It's really helpful! Do consider how much you can afford to spend, and also if the brand fits with your business ethos.

I personally work with NYR Organic, and highly recommend it. The products get a lot of media coverage and there are no minimum orders.

I do suggest to research a variety of brands and sample their products. If you would like me to send you samples of NYR Organic, I would be more than happy to do so. Feel free to drop me a message, if you would like me to do so. Good luck in your search for the right skin care brand for you! ;)

Hi there, I am also a therapist working from home. I also use NYR Organic range. By buying the starter kit for around £50, you get all the products you need to perform a lovely facial treatment. The kit is worth about £200 so it's a great way to get introduced to the brand and product range. If I can help further feel free to drop me a line. Good luck .

Help and advice would be to look at a professional skincare brand, not a multi level marketing brand. The mark up on pro products is far greater than mlm products and your client can't set up using the same range.

Do your research, go for facials, look at your budget and see if anything jumps out at you.

Eve Taylor are a great pro range as are Swissdermyl neither of which can be bought at trade price by your clients but both with low opening orders x

Help and advice would be to look at a professional skincare brand, not a multi level marketing brand. The mark up on pro products is far greater than mlm products and your client can't set up using the same range.

Do your research, go for facials, look at your budget and see if anything jumps out at you.

Eve Taylor are a great pro range as are Swissdermyl neither of which can be bought at trade price by your clients but both with low opening orders x

Fab advice x

Dermalogica is incredible. It literally sells itself in the salon and the facials are lush. Lifetime of free training too. Pricey start up but worth it in the end!

Latest posts

Back