Help.... eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Client due @ 2-30pm for infills just rings me now and says she has picked her some of the her lashes out last night!!!

I don't know what to say to re charging... She said she is warning me in case I need more time!

Why pick at them?

I am I'm process of new pricelist aftercare leaflets being done and will ensure they all have one!

I hoping she does not turn up wit two in and expect infills!

What would you do?
Why do they pick at them and piym

Sorry I am typing from iPhone and it's all over the place and I not happy!

Sorry this is probably a bit late...

I charge infills by time.

If thay have looked after their lashes well and only need a little top up, I do a half hour infill. If they require more work I also offer a 45 minute or a 1 hour infill.

If they need more filling, they need more time, so pay more money.

Clients understand it well and it works for me x

this is probably too late aswell :eek: but I specifiy that clients need to have at least 50% of their lashes on for an infill, otherwise they will be charged for a half set :) Obviously if they have none on, it will be a new set, that will stop them picking, that or the threat that you wont re-lash them if they continue to pick!!!

Hope she hadnt picked too many :eek:

i agree with elliebee and blinkingorgeous but another thing to consider is that if she picks her lashes you will find gaps which means you cannot actually attach any extensions no matter how you try to fill the lash line.

your client will end up with a weird array of long lashes and caps in between and the only way around this would be cluster lashes which wont last as long as the extensions so need to be replaced in between.

The upshot is you will need more time (i know its too late now but might help for next time) and it might teach your client a lesson not to pick her lashes as that will take a considerable to time regrow the gaps!

Latest posts

Back