Help from NSI users, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can any NSI user tell me if you can use Glaze n Go over another manufacturer's gell or acrylic, please? :eek:

Thankx in advance.

:hug:

Hi babs,

I use it over creatlive L&P as well as NSI L&P and have never had a problem yet. HTH

On my Workshop with Denise Wright I was told you could!

Thank you both for replying. I want to use up my gel from my kit and have just bought some Glaze n Go, so that's great! :)

Thankx again. :hug:

Glaze n Go is fantastic, i really love it .... except when the client comes back in two weeks for their infil and you have to buff it off again.

Uv Bounce back from NSI is a great top coat too

Glaze n Go is fantastic, i really love it .... except when the client comes back in two weeks for their infil and you have to buff it off again.

Uv Bounce back from NSI is a great top coat too

Buffing of the glaze N Go shouldnt be too much of a problem!

Use a 180 grit file and gently buff untill you hear a kind of cracking sound (sorry only way i can describe it)

It takes me around 10 mins to buff it off a full set prior to an infill or rebalance HTH

Hi Pips, yeah i know you're right on the buffing off, i guess im feeling lazy today. Good way to describe it, and i do like the way to you can see it coming off as you file

Latest posts

Back