Help..Hard skin on nail fold..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
This is driving me insane, I apply hand cream about 6 times a day at least and put my solar oil on once if not twice a day and yet on my middle finger, right hand I get really hard skin from where I hold a pen when writing....I've tried parafin wax all sorts to get it to soften up which it will for 24 hours then it goes back to to being as tough as old boots

Any one else suffer with this and as a secret weapon??

I get that too and there seems to be nothing I can do about it either .. I always end up just biting it off (bad!) as I did about 10 seconds before I read your post!!!

Hi ya girls, Two words CND Cuticle Eraser and Solar oil....................Ok 3 words or so lol.......Pack around the cuticle area and lateral folds...........keep doing this and the skin will soften.....................
HTH

Fab Freak said:
This is driving me insane, I apply hand cream about 6 times a day at least and put my solar oil on once if not twice a day and yet on my middle finger, right hand I get really hard skin from where I hold a pen when writing....I've tried parafin wax all sorts to get it to soften up which it will for 24 hours then it goes back to to being as tough as old boots

Any one else suffer with this and as a secret weapon??

I used to get this really badly and once I got rid of it with lots of cream and oil I now always wear a bit of tech tape on my finger whenever I hold my brush - this would probably work when you are writing. Rather than curing it, prevent it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back