Help! Hive heater and wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mawy51

Reaction score
Hi

Long story sorry !

I passed and completed a brow course a couple of weeks ago. She told us to just buy a small heater so i bought the Hive 200cc heater in black but she never advised on the wax.

I have been following Kelley Baker and noticed she uses the satin smooth honey wax so I bought that.

Basically the pot doesn't fit in the heater and its too hard to pour in the heater.

Is there anyway i can get it out or should i buy a different wax?

Any help would be appreciated x

Wax is always completely solid until it's heated. Your wax pot should have a removable insert (metal wax pot). If it does, turn your wax pot on fairly high. Then rest your wax almost upside down so it leans against your scraper bar. As it warms up it will melt into your heater.

It shouldn't take very long. Keep your eye on it because most pots are 450g and your heater only holds 200g so you will need to upright it when your pot is full. Scrape/catch the excess with a spatula and recover your wax to put into your heater next time you're running low x

Thank u FlawlessBeauty x

Latest posts

Back