Help, just want a dark tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would try her with LA Fast overnight as this comes out darker than the Disco on my clients.

Thank you, good idea but the point of her having a spray tan is so she can get away with not having to apply her own tan. Otherwise she would just carry on with her Fake Bake cream. Lol can you tell I'm getting a bit frustrated with it all now?! I've tried to help as much as I can and advised that some people just don't go as dark as others but it doesn't seem to sink in (although she told me the other day that her hair extension lady told her this, so she obviously listened to her!)

Think we are sticking with LA Disco now as it seems to be the darkest spray option without having to top up with any mousses or creams.

Thank you all x x

I say again why don't you try LA FAST overnight as this comes out darker than the Disco on my clients, as the Fast is 20%.

20% LA tan? I thought Disco was the darkest?

Even using the absolute best tanning solution, there will always be someone that doesn't like it whether it be too light or too dark.

oops i meant 18% Disco lol :D

I say again why don't you try LA FAST overnight as this comes out darker than the Disco on my clients, as the Fast is 20%.

Yes I will try this thanks and see if it makes any difference. I wasn't going to bother as I think in your earlier post you said it comes out slightly darker and she wants quite a bit darker, but I will see if I can get another sample from LA. Thank you.

I find that the fast is a lot more popular than the Disco as it caters for a larger clientele (light tans through to dark tans) and it can go darker than the disco for those who want a dark tan.

If she wants it to be a lot darker than disco then she is going to need a double dip tan. One tan on Thurs allow it to develop and wash it off then have a second tan on the Fri.

Fast would be good for this too as she can change how long she keeps it on the second day to perfect the shade she wants.

Some people have skin that is DHA resistant and this may be the case with your client. I have had clients with this issue but generally find it is not all over the body, it may just be certain areas.
For my clients like this (only 3 or 4) i change solutions to an organic solution that is ecocert approved with a red base colour. The one I use is only a 10% but it works an absolute treat and goes dark. I use on myself and I get the same colour as a 15%. Good luck

I find that the fast is a lot more popular than the Disco as it caters for a larger clientele (light tans through to dark tans) and it can go darker than the disco for those who want a dark tan.

If she wants it to be a lot darker than disco then she is going to need a double dip tan. One tan on Thurs allow it to develop and wash it off then have a second tan on the Fri.

Fast would be good for this too as she can change how long she keeps it on the second day to perfect the shade she wants.

I have yet to try the fast but i will defo keep it in mind,great tips baggybear,thanks :)

My beautician now uses Lauren's way dark tan and said it is brilliant! X

Hi

Have you thought about using booster drops, lots of my customers use the booster drops so that can make each tan to there clients needs!!

Thanks

Leela
Sunless solutions

Latest posts

Back