Help! L&p Overlay To Natural Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

han82

Reaction score

HI GUYS,

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT L&P OVERLAY TO THE NATURAL NAIL. HOW IS THIS DONE AND WHAT IS THE PREP TO NATURAL NAIL? CAN YOU APPLY THE WHITE POWDER ON NATURAL TIP AS WELL? JUST A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT OVERLAYS TO NATURAL NAILS. ANY ADVICE FROM THE CREATIVE BABES OUT THERE??

HANNAH -X-:wink2:

Hi there, I don't use l and p but I am assuming that to overlay on natural nails the prep would be the same as if doing enhancements. hth

Just do exactly the ame thing that you would do using tips ;)

Lellipops right it just the same - exactly the same but with the tip, you can apply l and p to any tip be it clear, natural whatever. hth

hi hannah l,m sure we're on the same course at salisbury and l sat next to you on our first day. an overlay is done in exactley the same way including prep but just to the natural nails like we did for our 1st nights homework on that lovely trainer hand. ps hows the homework going. Take care Clarexxx

Thanks for all your replys just being a bit thick with the natural overlay but all sorted now! Hi Clare fancy meeting you on here!! cheers of thr advice i forgot about our first homwork so long ago!! the homeworks going ok done half a card i hate with a passion that hand trainer ive called Joyce!!! see you thurs on our exam!! Take care hannah x

Latest posts

Back