Help me find a beauty product suppliers website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I'm going mad looking but I generally use a beauty supplier for all my salon essential stuff and I can't seem to find their website or remember their name. I think it is 'salon' something but can't find under searches. Or it may be beauty something.

The website is pink and has a lady with a small body and a large head ( like a caricature style). They have online brochures , one for nails and one for beauty products. If anyone can help put me out my misery it would be great xx :). It is a Uk based site.

Salonserve is amazing for general products like couch roll and disposables. I love their creme wax too, spatulas, strips etc. I have been using them for years and have saved a fortune over that time. Great customer service and fast delivery which is free for orders over £50.:wink2:

I think salon serve is the company your also describing with the crazy lady on the cover lol

Yes, it is Salon Serve I was thinking about. Thanks so much, my brain was hurting from trying to think of the name.

It didn't seem to come up under any searches with the word Salon or Beauty etc.

Thanks so much xxxxx

Latest posts

Back