help me please lol !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee_henderson

Reaction score
I have thinking of opening my own mobile minx business.
However when phoning the fingertips centre I was told I would need to do a course before doin my minx training. does anyone know the requirements of doin minx if your not a nail technician cause I have been goin round in circles all day lol :cry::cry:

I beleive the minimum to open an account to buy minx is a manicure and pedicure qualification.

You would need to have basic manicure to be able to order Minx.

You can't really do Minx unless you can do a Manicure anyway, so you may as well do a course for that too.

HTH :hug:

Are you only going to offer minx?!

nah I would like to offer more but wanted to start with minx .
do fingertips offer a basic manicure and pedicure course because it does say on there website but there no course dates and if not where would be the best place to get a manicure and pedicure course

Hi Lee
Why dont you phone the Fingertips centre again and ask for dates for the manicure/pedicure training dates. Once you have youre qualifications they will be more than happy to get you up and running with your mobile minx :hug:

Just had to google what minx was! How long does it last for and are they glued on? If so, do they wreck your nails when they come off?

Just had to google what minx was! How long does it last for and are they glued on? If so, do they wreck your nails when they come off?

Minx last 4 - 6 weels on toes and 7 - 10 days on fingers. They are not 'glued' on, they are adhesive and are applied under heat. To remove Minx you heat them and gently peel them across the nail, and no they do not 'wreck your nails'......

Minx rocks and in the 2 years I have been offering it I have built a really loyal client base for it. Once clients have had Minx they don't go back to nail polish IME.

Latest posts

Back