Help my arms !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
I have lost some weight recently but it has left my upper arms looking awfull :o,the only way i can describe it is like celulite.

I know i have plenty of exersise to do but is there anything i can use to even out the skin tone and make them apprea smoother ?

Thanks x

is it celulite? do u drink enough water? have u tried body brushing? do u do any weight exericises? swimmings meant to be great for toning the arms....

is it celulite? I don't know !?!?!do u drink enough water? probably not have u tried body brushing? no i just use an exfoliator do u do any weight exericises? not at the moment but i am going to swimmings meant to be great for toning the arms....

Thanks hun x

Could they be stretch marks? these occur both if you put on weight or lose weight too quickly....
I've not heard of cellulite in arms before but it certainly could exist.

Hi becki,

I have been going to the gym latley and doing a class called bodypump (it's weightlifting to music). It works the whole body and targets areas such as the arms.

I have really toned up just from doing one class a week and it's really fun, not boring like using the machines.

Could they be stretch marks? these occur both if you put on weight or lose weight too quickly....
I've not heard of cellulite in arms before but it certainly could exist.

Nah deffinately not,hey i have plenty on my tummy to compare them to lol

have a spray tan till you go to the gym???

Have you lost weight becki this can cause loose skin ??

is it celulite? do u drink enough water? have u tried body brushing? do u do any weight exericises? swimmings meant to be great for toning the arms....

Try body brushing, i don't like the sound of it so never tried on myself but saw one of clients Friday & she was telling me how she has been bodybrushing & has seen a big improvement in her skin tone.
You can get one from boots for a couple of quid:)

Body wraps may help ??

Try body brushing, i don't like the sound of it so never tried on myself but saw one of clients Friday & she was telling me how she has been bodybrushing & has seen a big improvement in her skin tone.
You can get one from boots for a couple of quid:)

In all honesty i am not really sure what to do ?

Body wraps may help ??

I thought of that but aren't they only temporary ?

:hug:

Try boxercise - great for knocking horrible neighbours out too!

Try boxercise - great for knocking horrible neighbours out too!

You'll get me into bother .... can you imagine ....... me with nice smooth slim arms making my vows from behind bars :lol:

In all honesty i am not really sure what to do ?

I did a body brushing course at college years ago & was taught to use upward strokes. I will have a look and see if i can find some info on it as ive not done it for 5 years.

Thanks Juliette,much appreciated xxx

Exercise, lots of water and body brushing I reckon. I've been looking for Salsa classes to go to to get some exercise but not found one yet :( still searching though - there has to be one in York somewhere?! But definitely lots of water hun. xx

Latest posts

Back