Help my hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deleting this thread. Seeing as I cannot ask a question without being redeemed as a dumbass as it seems. This forum sucks

You really need to calm down, penners was only stating fact, I cetainly didn't read her reply as you did.

You really need to calm down, penners was only stating fact, I cetainly didn't read her reply as you did.

Sometimes it is easy to come across poorly and for your posts to be misread. I would leave her now, the other poster has explained that she didn't mean it that way and it seems a bit mean to both people to carry it on really :-(

I am perfectly calm lol, I obviously misread her comment. I really did not read it as Penners had put it but now she's explained I understand. Apologies.

Can't help you with the Redken advice, I have used Kerastase with success. Have you spoken to your consultant with regards to any supplement you can maybe take to help counteract the Topiramate side effects? X

Kerastase looks good I got a free sample of theirs the other day and it was amazing, think ill look into their products too. No I haven't spoken to him about it, I have an app soon so I'm going to discuss it x

Kerastase looks good I got a free sample of theirs the other day and it was amazing, think ill look into their products too. No I haven't spoken to him about it, I have an app soon so I'm going to discuss it x

I would try Kerastase, I have just been and rummaged through my cupboard to find what I used to help my hair when it was suffering and it was masqueintense :) I would definitely have a word with your consultant and see what he suggests xx

Comment anti Usure and Bain de force from kerastase. Conditioner and shampoo, it's a man made intercellular cement which is positively charged to work with the negative ions in your hair fibre. Basically it fills in the gaps, and replaces the intercellular cement in your hair that you lose when your hair breaks. It's an amazing product!

*ciment not comment!

Please consider Joico KPAK range! My hair had been dyed/bleached/abused to a stage where it was snapping & was genuinely like wire. I used their Deep Penetrating Reconstructor a couple of months ago & loved the results but decided last month to purchase their KPAK shampoo & conditioner & used them in conjunction with the Deep Penetrating Reconstructor & the results have been astounding, it's genuinely repaired my hair & I have a shine line for the first time in my life! My hair feels & looks amazing, I buy mine from Feel Unique as I'm not a pro x

any misunderstanding has now been cleared up so move along now, nothing to see here LOL!

You won't get kerastase at trade either without an account....

In my opinion Tigi Elasticate is rubbish for damaged hair. I've used it on my own hair after one too many pre-lighter applications and it didn't do anything.

I now use L'oreal Lactic Acid Shampoo & Conditioner, Ciment Thermique for a leave-in
and a weekly masque of either masque intense or Bumble&Bumble mending masque :)

I LOVE KERASTASE! I rave on about it too everyone! :D elixer ultime is amazing aswel for an all rounder

Moving onto the nutritive range now because my hairs got to the point where it's had enough protein :)

You won't get kerastase at trade either without an account....

I already know that which is why I didn't ask.. THANKS... Ugh

In my opinion Tigi Elasticate is rubbish for damaged hair. I've used it on my own hair after one too many pre-lighter applications and it didn't do anything.

I now use L'oreal Lactic Acid Shampoo & Conditioner, Ciment Thermique for a leave-in
and a weekly masque of either masque intense or Bumble&Bumble mending masque :)

I LOVE KERASTASE! I rave on about it too everyone! :D elixer ultime is amazing aswel for an all rounder

Moving onto the nutritive range now because my hairs got to the point where it's had enough protein :)

Thanks :) yes am using the lactic acid one and not really seeing much difference to be honest

KerStase is definatly the best by far, ciment anti usure and bain de force to strengthen the hair up and once you have finished them, move on to the nutritive range to get moisture in there . These are professional only products and can only be purchased in salon, lucia xx

KerStase is definatly the best by far, ciment anti usure and bain de force to strengthen the hair up and once you have finished them, move on to the nutritive range to get moisture in there . These are professional only products and can only be purchased in salon, lucia xx

Thanks Hun.
I have been informed there is a few online retailers of Redken and kerastase. I'll compare prices to salon. I'm not a cheap ass lol but if I'm buying a lot of product, I want to save a little money. X

Thanks Hun.
I have been informed there is a few online retailers of Redken and kerastase. I'll compare prices to salon. I'm not a cheap ass lol but if I'm buying a lot of product, I want to save a little money. X

Just a thought lovely! Do you know anyone who works from a salon that stocks these? I only ask because my brothers girlfriend works from a salon that stocks Kerastase and she gets the product at discount for me, her manager is fine with this as like you I buy a few products at a time xx

I highly recommend Joico 4 step treatment, the full 4 step is salon pro only, so if you're qualified you can get them but do not over use the shampoo and cuticle sealer as that will do more damage. The full 4 step is designed for an intensive initial boost then kpak shampoo, conditioner for home use along with the deep penetrating reconstructant and intense hydrator for once a week then after a couple to a few weeks of this you can reduce down to every 3-5 weeks and so on. Always sticking with kpak shampoo and conditioner for every use. Then once you have the strength back you can move on to their other after care shampoos and conditioners.

They're patented technology is proven to rebuild and replace all your lost amino acids which are the bases for the the structure of your hair and now not only replace the missing amino acids but put them in the right place making your hair even stronger than they did before.

That's in short, search and read up for yourself. I have had amazing results with joico and they really are amazing.

Latest posts

Back