Help!!! Nails at youth club tomorrow evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Evening Geeks,

I have been asked to go to our local village Youth Club tomorrow night and show the girls handcare and how to paint nails etc.:)

Most of the girls are aged 11/12 years old.

I don't want to do anything that will have them all going home and asking their parents to buy them expensive products, so this is what I thought I would do.

A little handrub made from Suguar and Baby oil (a trick I picked up on holiday in Jamaica) & suggesting they rub a little baby oil in their cuticles at night and use baby lotion as a hand cream. Do you think this is a good idea?:smack:

As for the painting, my thoughts were to take with me very sheer coloured polish and some pretty little nail stickers (I am really aware that they all have school the next morning, and don't want to upset the parents or their teachers by paining the nails in bright colours).

Can anyone suggest anything else. I shall be there for approx 2 hours.

Any suggestions would be really welcome:)

Sally x

I'd really appreciate a little advise on this too! I am doing a sleep over party for a family memeber who is 11 as well :lol:

I was thinking of taking lots of pretty pinks, and my nail art pens and glitters etc . . . not sure if this is the best idea now. Then again, mine is for just a bit of fun, and not to educate them on how to best take care of there hands.

Anyone out there done a group of 11 year olds who can give us some advise?

I would also make sure that you have consent forms filled in by all the parents as it is for under 16's. Insurance wise I think this is a must.
Good luck with it.
Jen

Latest posts

Back