Help need for male mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusiontherapy

Reaction score
I need help in marketing ideas in respect of gaining clients I am a fully qualified mobile therapist. I am male and feel at times there is some apprehension of a male going to a female to do therapies.

I also need ideas about the content of my website

fusion therapy Leeds, mobile therapies

I need help in marketing ideas in respect of gaining clients I am a fully qualified mobile therapist. I am male and feel at times there is some apprehension of a male going to a female to do therapies.

I also need ideas about the content of my website

fusion therapy Leeds, mobile therapies
For me its just a little bit too "wordy". Your home page doesnt really punch out exactly what you do, for me anyway. I would try and put the testimonials on your client reviews section. I think you should at least put that you are a beauty therapist somewhere near the top of the page and also I dont really think that the picture of the beach screams out beauty treatments.

I dont want to sound too critical but I really would try keeping it more to the point. As a consumer all I want to know is what you do, what treatments you offer, where you offer them, how much they are going to cost me. For me personally I never believe testimonials as people could just make them up anyway and it wouldnt really influence me booking with them.

good luck with your new venture.

I think there will be quite a bit of apprehension being a male mobile therapist. If I had a choice I wouldn't book a male therapist for a home visit unless I knew you or you were recommended by a friend. Is renting a room somewhere an option for you? I haven't had a look at your website yet, as I'm in between clients. When I get a sec I'll have a look. :)

Agree with kizzy above, a little too much to read. Its a very nice website, I'd probably have a simpler header for woman/man as 'waxing'

Heath and well being as 'massage' and separate reflexology, nails etc so people can find what they want and the prices quickly... If you want further info on these services add that after the pricelist.

In the home page there is alot of info, i'd put what you offer, where you are and qualifications, what areas are in your catchment area. Xx

Hi, I think you have tried to explain yourself far too much but at the same time you almost go around what you are actually doing, I would try and cut out a Lot of the wording , keep it short and sweet. Keep it simple so it's quick and easy for people to find what treatments you do and double check as there are a couple of spelling mistakes and wording isn't quite right in some of the sentences, be confident in what you do and people will believe in you !! I like the general website though :)

Hi Nick, I think you should have your picture on your site. I think clients often like to see the therapist and get a feel for the type of person they are. For me I would never have a therapist visit me at home if I did not see a picture. For me it brings it all together you can read their testimonials and all that but I get a much better feel for the type of person they are when you see their picture. Thats just my opinion and I assume as a male mobile therapists that female clients may feel the same.
Good Luck Jack

Last edited:
On my iPhone so will look at the website later.

My initial thought would be to use your existing clients / friends as much as possible. Can you offer them a reward for referrals?

Or could you host or better still get them to host a taster evening. They invite a certain number of friends and each receive a free mini taster treatment and then discount on any bookings / prepayment.

As a mobile therapist a photo is important, especially as you want to treat women. They'll need to know who is going to turn up.

I've never done any marketing so just be great at what you do and word will spread like wild fire.

My final bit of advice Nick is to let your own words and personality shine through on your website and don't lift stuff from other people sites (wink). Be your own person as you sound lovely. x

Whoa! Has any mad person asked you to perform a Hollywood using the threading method yet? :eek: :Scared:

And prepared to pay £53.00 for it?

Just wondering.

x

Whoa! Has any mad person asked you to perform a Hollywood using the threading method yet? :eek: :Scared:

And prepared to pay £53.00 for it?

Just wondering.

x

OMG! That sounds like pure torture

Latest posts

Back