Help - Need some help with boys names!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son is called Macaulay but heres some other aswell,

Ethan
Corey
Dylan
Josh
Elliot
Owen
Jake
Ryan
Louis
Steffan

Some more:-

Blake
Mitchell
Will
Kavan
Sean

What I used to do when searching for names was to look at the end of a film programme and see if there was anything I liked on there

Sarah Lou said:
What I used to do when searching for names was to look at the end of a film programme and see if there was anything I liked on there

We do this too!!!
I scan the credits of every programme and film I watch to see if anything jumps out!
I've spent hours searching the net aswell to find suggestions!

i like these names:

boys: ryan tashon, preston, taylor, conner, levi
juniour, jordan, lowton, kiel, callum, joshua. niyle

girls: sasha, alicia, jasmine, dione, saski, nalia, safron, jade, elkie,
courtney, jaime, leigh,

My boys are called Lee and Oliver

Lee nicholas has his dads name as his middle one
Oliver (cos he was greedy)James with his dads middle name as his (he hates it lol).

Greg
Riley
Caleb
George
Ty/Tyler
Morgan
Healey (couldnt call him austin)
Harry
Sam
joe

A selection of the few names i know

My daughter is called Eden - she was supposed to be Ewan but turned out to be a girl!
My favourite boys name is Harris - I am saving that one for the future fingers crossed :wink2: , I also like
Bruce
Mitchell
Gregor
Alexander
Arran
Stuart
Denver
HTH and good luck!
KxXx

My baby boy is called Ty I just loved this name but we also thought of
Harrison
Judd

My girls are called Naomi, Laurie-Dee, Georgie, Sydney but also like
Kennedy
Toni

Good luck on the Birth of your baby.

Caz xxx

When I was Expecting my first child

HARRISON or ALEXANDER were my 2 options for boys names

my two boys are called OLIVER and ELIOT. (yes eliot with one L and one T soooo many people write it wrong even school send letters home with it written wrong)

theres just soooo many lovely names.

:lol: Some more names..

Junior
Ronald
Harold
Tarquin
Fred

if i think of any more i will get back to you... he he he:lol:

Hi

I like Jay and Sonny.

xx

How about:
  • Connor
  • Callum
  • Harley
  • Rowan
  • Leon
Good luck..........

Iv two names picked out for when i get pregnant (heres hopin..on fertility!) and if it's a boy...

Noah
Brogan

i think it's gonna take me a while :sad: so u can borrow them if ya like..lol

Good Luck with everything!!:Love:

I used to work as a Registrar (ie. registering births and deaths and marrying people).

I once had a woman come in and register her little girl as Brandy... and I said 'oh like the drink', her reply was on the lines of 'yes my other little girl is called martini'................... oh my goodness.

You can imagine the jokes we made when she left ... 'good job it wasn't a boy and called 'jack daniels', or 'Lager'

My apologies if any fellow geeks have children named brandy or martini !!!.

:p

Glorsclaws said:
I still lurrrve Brodie ...think I even managed to convince a fellow geek of that one! :wink2:

you certainly did glo :D .......thanks for that :hug:

stanleyann

NailsNovice said:
I used to work as a Registrar (ie. registering births and deaths and marrying people).

I once had a woman come in and register her little girl as Brandy... and I said 'oh like the drink', her reply was on the lines of 'yes my other little girl is called martini'................... oh my goodness.

You can imagine the jokes we made when she left ... 'good job it wasn't a boy and called 'jack daniels', or 'Lager'

My apologies if any fellow geeks have children named brandy or martini !!!.

:p

well...... I'm Sherrie! lol

just going through old threads when I came accroiss this one...If it is not too late might I suggest "Talon" If you don't like it then You can buy a naming book or save the money and invite over a friend who has a cast LOL.....Congrats

I love KAYDEN, or CHASE, or RILEY, but others are, seth, conner, breydon, sean or deklin.
i definatly preffer different names.
My daughter is Summer-Dawn

I have always like the boys name Donaven Scott.
:suprised:

Latest posts

Back