Help - Need some help with boys names!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!

Yet again i'm here asking for help!!!!!

My baby is due in just under 10 weeks, which i know should be plenty of time to think of something!, but we're having trouble coming up with any boys names!

We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby so need a couple of options for both.....girls names have been no trouble as we're both secretly hoping for a girl!!

We are trying to come up with something a little different as we already have a little boy whose name is Tristan James Johnson

The only name i have come up with so far is Ethan

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!!!!

Hi Jen! Ooh, how exciting for you - my baby daughter was 4 weeks old yesterday, our third baby but first girl! We didn't know what we were having until she arrived, so had some boys names picked out too. The ones we liked were;

Joshua
Isaac
Ethan
Jamie
Dylan

Good luck when the big day arrives!

rainbowstar said:
Hi Jen! Ooh, how exciting for you - my baby daughter was 4 weeks old yesterday, our third baby but first girl! We didn't know what we were having until she arrived, so had some boys names picked out too. The ones we liked were;

Joshua
Isaac
Ethan
Jamie
Dylan

Good luck when the big day arrives!

thanks for the quick reply!
you have mentioned some lovely names.....although Joshua is definitely off the cards cos its my ex husbands name!!!!!! don't think that would go down too well!!!!!

like the sound of Dylan :)

i liked loads of names when i was having mine , i liked , zac, taylor, jake, josh, but when i actually had him he didnt look like any of them names and out of nowhere i chose james and his middle name is alexander , not at all what i thought i would choose :D
probably no help whatsoever , lol but you might change your mind once you see his little face and decide on something totally different ;)

Isaac is nice....i have a 7 y/o named Isaiah....but I think Nathan, Bryce and mayce is nice!!!!!!

I love the name Jude

I have three boys all with 3 names so ive used up all my favorites, I still love ELI and ARCHIE tho, if i have another boy!!!! its gonna be archie mcdonald.

I love Sam/Samuel that is the name of my beautiful little 2 year old.

Also LOVE Charlie for a boy/girl

And Jake is nice

I love Ethan and Jake! Also Roman, my boyfriend likes it and id never thought of it before. More fave names of mine are Christian, Jack, Anthony and Dexter (my bro used to look like Dexter Holland in The Offspring so its his 'other' name!) x

tai
kai
troyen
gage
kieran-ross
franklin
chelden
zack
jaja
lele
callum

Ethan is a gorgeous name, I chose it for my 3 year old. Another that is similar but a little unusual is Nathanial or Lucas, Ryan, look on the net there are loads of idea's.

Let us know what you choose,

Take care

DEXTER.
TOBY.

If i ave children these r my fave names for them, Dexter for a boy, and Toby for a boy or a girl. a couple of people call me toby because my dad called it me when i was little cuz i had big ears like a toby jug. lol.

Aww Toby is lovely!!!!! Love Seth and Ewan too just remembered! (thats cos of Ewan McGregor lol!) ooooh whats the real name of Anakin Skywalker in Star wars? Like Dermot too.

we had picked lewis for the name of my little boy before he was born but i liked brodie and my other half said no way but after he seen what a rough time i had with the pre eclampsia and stuff he said to me after he was born that we should call him brodie :)

i also liked taylor james and mackenzie

stanleyann

we could be here all day with this one chick! Why not try searching baby names on the internet, it helped me loads when i was searching for an unusual name for my business. Here are a few of my faves anyway;

Elijah
Xavier (used to have a doggy called this)
Jackson (my cats name)
Wolf (nice middle name, it grows on you- honest!)
HTH x

Jaden is another beautiful name, My Daughter Jade just said it.lol

I absolutely adore the name Jenson Blue for a little boy.

I also like Harry, George, Alfie, and Eden for a boy.

For a girl i like Starlett.

hth.

Michelle x

I wanted to call my middle boy Frank, but hubby wouldn't let me because of the rhyming connurtations....Frank the .....

So I settled for my second choice Stan.

I also like Fred, Lewis, Nathan.

Personally I think Ethan is becoming a bit too popular, I know loads of kids and babies called Ethan, nothing worse than having to be called Ethan Smith or Ethan Brown in class cos there's more than one of you!

I always knew mine would be a girl so I didnt give boys names much thought but i did like Aiden and Bailey.

I was blessed with 3 beautiful girls...but had I been given a bouncy boy then I would have chose either...Dawson or Regan. x

Latest posts

Back