Help - Need some help with boys names!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow - Angie I didn't know you had 3 girls - you don't look old enough babe!!

Anyway I am thrilled that Dexter seems to be a popular name as my (oops our) 5 year old is called Dexter - my 13 (oops again, our) 13yr old is called Haydn (pronunced HAYDEN but without the E). Another name I love is my bro's name CHRISTIAN - he is actually called Christian Charles Edward - very regal and finally Gabe although psycho boy off the bill (Mark Eastenders) has put me off that a bit!! :wink2:

My son is called Callan but we call him Cally and so do all his mates.
Other boys names.
Harley
Sonny
Brandon
Chad

Andrew was the only choice we had for our son, it was 14 years ago lol
One of our nephews is called Luke... both very strong names that (IMO) don't age as time passes by.
Good Luck with your choices, but choose carefully as your child will have their name forever :hug:

There are some wonderful Welsh names to chose from to, our boys are called:

Rhys
Eifion
Morgan

I used to nanny for a little boy called Dafydd, & loved that name too!

Aaw wow i love choosing names! My lil boy is called COBEY! I love it, its also been spelt like Kobe, but i wanted my spelling! I also liked Freddy, Jayden, and numerous others!! For girls it was either Eloise or Aaliyah. Good luck! xx:)

I still lurrrve Brodie ...think I even managed to convince a fellow geek of that one! :wink2:
My grandson's name is Ethan.
When I chose my son's name Kyle...there were none, now they are everywhere, so beware going for 'trendy' names.

NO WAY ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A GRANDSON GLO!

I AINT HAVIN THAT!

I like Mia Rose for a girl

and Declan Rhyss for a boy

my father in law's name is Hylton and I think its a great name!

I also love Mackenzie, got into that after watching soldier soldier! lol

I love unusual names too but ended up with a Jamie and a Sophie as everyone else managed to put me off anything I thought of that was too unusual (wanted to call my daughter born in August Summer) so keep it to yourself unless you are strong! no one will dare say anything after you have named him! lol

heres a few I can think of:
Harley,
Harrison,
Morgan,
Storm (my friend was gonna call her daughter that after she was born in a thunder storm!)
max

Thats weird i was just going to say my friends little boy is called Brodie !

I like Jack , Mitchell , Daniel and Douglas.

Its so hard choosing a name that you both agree on and then something just pops up out of no where !

I have a little girl who's 3 now and as we found out at 20 weeks she was a girl at least we only had one name to worry about ! We choose Ella Louise.

Happy choosing

my 3 boys are
JOE
ASHLEY
PAUL
not very trendy names but suit them although paul was going to be harry

ali bongo said:
I have a little girl who's 3 now and as we found out at 20 weeks she was a girl at least we only had one name to worry about ! We choose Ella Louise.

Happy choosing

My friends little girl is called ella-louise too. aah x x

I love the boys name Oliver, when I was carrying James I picked out girls names mainly and was going to call my baby (if it was a girl) Olivia Jade. When I knew I was having a boy we opted for James Oliver :)

my little boy is Charlie but if we had another I like the name Nathan, also before eastenders liked Alfie, I also like Archie.

Since having a baby i know loads of little boys (Charlie's friends!) and they are
Oscar
Luke
Elliott
Joshua
Bailey
Apollo
James
Max
Louis
Harry
Jake
Jack
Thomas
Matthew
Billy
Bobby
Samuel

xxx

I wanted our son to be called Kian because it's an Irish name & my fellas Irish but no no no...so our 3yr old son's called CAMERON with KIAN as his middle name- got a 7yr old daughter called CHLOE FAYE aswell. Wanted to call her SUMMER or AUTUMN but wasn't allowed them either.:sad: :cry: STORM for a little girl is a beautiful name as is FREYA.

How about....

FINLAY
ARCHIE
KIAN
ALFIE
ZACHARY
BRYN
CAMDEN
EWAN
THOMAS

HTH's
xxxx

Hi

I like these names

Keanne
or Kian Not sure how it is spelt
Samuel
Cameron
Ethan
Jack
Jamie
Harvey
Had loads and now I cant remember them sorry will get thinking.

x

my fave name for boys is

jack
michael
jake
gareth
warren (unusual)
thomas

I dont have any children but if i did i would love to call them either Derry or Hendrex:)

Just thought of the name Hudson. Like that one also.

thanks for all your responses....there are some great ones!
at least now i have plenty to go on, i was beginning to panic cos my mind was blank!!!!

keep them coming! :)

My friend has a little boy called riley, another option of hers was ryder

Latest posts

Back