Help Needed!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yolande, I'm gonna be honest with you. You are stuck in a vicious circle. You want him to commit, he doesnt want to commit. You argue, fight, throw him out and then take him back cos the best part of breaking up is the making up and then after being all loved up for a while the same issues come back round. The reason why this keeps happening is because you keep letting it happen and he knows he can get away with it. Okay....so he may run a few errands for you or do the laundry but he's not giving you what you so desperately want out of this relationship....marriage and to build a secure loving family unit. The only person thats getting anything out of the situation is you and all you are getting is heartache and pain and do you really need this stress when you are having a baby. It's time to get strong girlfriend, a real man would want to love, cherish, provide, protect and nurture their partner and family. It looks like this guy is doing none of that, the only thing he is doing is playing you. You are worth so much more and deserve so much more. If he's not going to play the game then you dont want to play either.
Love David.x

Jaydee said:
Yolande, I'm gonna be honest with you. You are stuck in a vicious circle. You want him to commit, he doesnt want to commit. You argue, fight, throw him out and then take him back cos the best part of breaking up is the making up and then after being all loved up for a while the same issues come back round. The reason why this keeps happening is because you keep letting it happen and he knows he can get away with it. Okay....so he may run a few errands for you or do the laundry but he's not giving you what you so desperately want out of this relationship....marriage and to build a secure loving family unit. The only person thats getting anything out of the situation is you and all you are getting is heartache and pain and do you really need this stress when you are having a baby. It's time to get strong girlfriend, a real man would want to love, cherish, provide, protect and nurture their partner and family. It looks like this guy is doing none of that, the only thing he is doing is playing you. You are worth so much more and deserve so much more. If he's not going to play the game then you dont want to play either.
Love David.x

Damn right!!! My God, are you always this brilliant with words David!!!! :hug:

Ms Matrix, here you go, spoken by a MAN!!!!!! If there's anyone able to give you advice about a man, it's another man!!

Here here!!!!

xxxx

Jaydee said:
Love David.x
Yeah David, you're right...I've been thinking over this and thinking over this, but what do you do when he's determined NOT to let go??? It's just like trying to pry someone off of your leg who has a tight grip...it's more exhausting to try to get them off then to just let them hang on (i know that probably makes no sense to anyone but me). It's just like I said in the post I wrote to Lucky Star...you try to wait because you hope and wish things will change but in the back of your mind you know better....so what to do??? It's hard to fall out of love overnight...I can't just stop loving him all of a sudden...I've tried, it doesn't work, he has sooooooooo many good qualities and it's the good things that make it a little easier to go through the bad, we play together and have such a good time in each other's presence all the while I know he is not loving me in the way in which I deserve to be loved...
WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO???? I FEEL SOOOOOOO DUMB!!!

Ms.Matrix said:
I FEEL SOOOOOOO DUMB!!!

You're not dumb. We all want to love and be loved. You can't change how you feel about this guy but you can change how you respond to his actions.

Try to be a bit more objective. Helping you with a few chores is no more than he should be doing. Try not to be grateful for any attention he gives you. Expect more for yourself. You're worth it.

Now isn't a good time to make life changing decisions, what with the baby on the way. Play it cool and see him for what he really is. And by that, I don't mean he's an ar**hole. What I mean is that he's just a human being like the rest of us. He may walk on water to you, but I bet he doesn't to anyone else.

Take this time to plan your future, with or without him.

STOP AND BREATHE.

Much love as always. xxxxx

bear with me (and you know why) all i would say is "if it aint broken -DONT FIX IT" - if things are going ok then let it be that way till youre absolutely sure (on both parts) - IF YOU FORCE THE ISSUE - IT WONT WORK

Kimmi Rocks said:
Now isn't a good time to make life changing decisions, what with the baby on the way. Play it cool and see him for what he really is. And by that, I don't mean he's an ar**hole. What I mean is that he's just a human being like the rest of us. He may walk on water to you, but I bet he doesn't to anyone else.

Take this time to plan your future, with or without him.

STOP AND BREATHE.

Much love as always. xxxxx

Yeah, you're right...I should just be a little more patient...besides as of the past couple of days a few "monkey wrenches" have been thrown in the mix...I'm just tired I know that much...he's been over with the mother of his other child the past couple of days :irked: :evil: :sad: Need I tell you how I'm feeling?? I've just about had it...I know he's not intimate with her...at least I don't think, because of all the sexual activity him and I have together, but it just the principle...

I think I need to write a soap opera...

Latest posts

Back