Help! Ombré hair, unhappy client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's 22 and I guess her parents are just the same as her. I don't know them she just blabbed during the appointment where her parents live which is literally a couple of doors down from me altho I've never seen her around. She keeps sayin I own her and she didn't pay me for her hair to fade so quickly! I'm exhausted of explaining things to her as we are just going round in circles. Apparently she's away on holiday next week and there's no way she's gonna go away with fading ombré hair! She may well be trying it on but as a single mum I can't risk it! Keeping all her txts just in case. She's been harassing me for 24 hours solid so far! :( xx

Erghh why does she not just go to Boots and get a box dye and quit her belly-aching.

She owes YOU for making your life stressful.

Just call up your mobile provider.
They will be able to see all in-and-out-going texts and calls.
Tell them you want her number blocked, now. It's harassment. Which is also an offence, in the eyes of the law ;) It can also be seen as threatening behaviour. xx

Oh hun she sounds awful.

When she has said "other options" could she mean, as a bluff, trying it on through trading standards or something official (clearly with no grounds) rather than violence?xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Oh hun she sounds awful.

When she has said "other options" could she mean, as a bluff, trying it on through trading standards or something official (clearly with no grounds) rather than violence?xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Not insulting the clients intelligence but she doest sound like the type of person to use trading standards, or even know about them

Offered her a bottle of crazy colour she replied she wants that and money back. It she contacts me again I will have to go to the police and report her for harassing, bullying and extortion

I think there's absolutely no grounds for her to go to trading standards - she received the service over and above she paid for. When she complained I offered to redo it or even give her the dye! I don't see how I must refund her coz she doesn't want to deal with consequences of her colour choice!

She also says her friend who was kicking about when I was doing her hair is her witness I never explained the aftercare and that it will fade. Apparently, I said it will fade a little over a month which is just complete bill****! Sorry for moaning here guys but I feel very threatened and I know I'm in the right!

Seriously Hun, no more texts/ contact with her. Your a lot softer than me! I would not be offering her a bottle of crazy colour... Maybe a bottle of crazy tablets instead ;) x

Seriously Hun, no more texts/ contact with her. Your a lot softer than me! I would not be offering her a bottle of crazy colour... Maybe a bottle of crazy tablets instead ;) x

Lol!!! Love it.

I agree, no more contact. Keep all the messages from her just in case. And you're probably already aware, but be damn careful about what you say to her, because she can keep all your messages too. I wouldn't have participated in any messaging, I'd have called her up, explained everything, gave her her options and left it at that. She is just trying to intimidate you into giving her a refund. Don't let her.

She's jut a bully who now wants her ombré ends look different from what she originally asked for and she wants this for nothing. I'm not gonna reply as I've given her options to either reapply or supply colour and she still wants money too. After all her harassment I'm within my rights to just ignore her I think...

Please please please! I beg! Stop contact with her! If you have an iPhone you can block her number

Please please please! I beg! Stop contact with her! If you have an iPhone you can block her number

Lol this made me chuckle but i agree x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Damn blackberry for business :/ but how do u block a number on iPhone? Lol

I cant understand how you can come on here asking for advice, you then get really good advice and then... you inore it and offer the girl some more hair color free of charge. Of course she will keep trying to bully you because you have come across as a soft touch and I am sure she believes that if she pushes hard enough she will get a lot more out of you for free. GO TO THE POLICE AND REPORT HARRASSMENT !!! DO NOT CONTACT HER !!!! DO NOT REPLY !!!!! IGNORE HER !!!!
Let her try to go down other routes or options. If you have done as we have advised you she will be so deep in trouble. She wont give up if she thinks she stands a chance of getting one over on you so you have to be a brick wall to her. If it as me I would not block her number I would keep every text she sends you, if you ignore her she will get more and more angry and probably say something that the Police would love to use against her iykwim. If the number is blocked she may try to contact you through facebook etc. It is not difficult to find out things about people in a community. Don't mean to scare you but it is very important that you report her for threatening behaviour and harrassment

Sorry for shouting, and I don't meant to sound harsh but honestly the more you keep biting when she contacts you the longer this will drag on. I really feel for you and please stay strong. The authorities are there to protect us in our own homes and out in public. Trust in them and make the call right now to the police. Explain that you are terrified, have a child and feel fearful for your safety. Do it now !!!!

Big hug to you

I cant understand how you can come on here asking for advice, you then get really good advice and then... you inore it and offer the girl some more hair color free of charge. Of course she will keep trying to bully you because you have come across as a soft touch and I am sure she believes that if she pushes hard enough she will get a lot more out of you for free. GO TO THE POLICE AND REPORT HARRASSMENT !!! DO NOT CONTACT HER !!!! DO NOT REPLY !!!!! IGNORE HER !!!!
Let her try to go down other routes or options. If you have done as we have advised you she will be so deep in trouble. She wont give up if she thinks she stands a chance of getting one over on you so you have to be a brick wall to her. If it as me I would not block her number I would keep every text she sends you, if you ignore her she will get more and more angry and probably say something that the Police would love to use against her iykwim. If the number is blocked she may try to contact you through facebook etc. It is not difficult to find out things about people in a community. Don't mean to scare you but it is very important that you report her for threatening behaviour and harrassment

Sorry for shouting, and I don't meant to sound harsh but honestly the more you keep biting when she contacts you the longer this will drag on. I really feel for you and please stay strong. The authorities are there to protect us in our own homes and out in public. Trust in them and make the call right now to the police. Explain that you are terrified, have a child and feel fearful for your safety. Do it now !!!!

Big hug to you

Sorry for being annoying and thank u for ur support. Ignoring her texts, not replying. She's now threatening to take me to court if I don't refund her. Stupid cow, as if she has the grounds for a case!

Hahaha oh howling at this!

Blimey….what a story :/

Glad your finally ignoring the texts. I strongly advise either block the number or turn your phone off until Monday, that way you'll forget about it and you wont jump every-time you receive a text. As previously said you shouldn't have kept replying, to me it sounds as if this person has way too much time on their hands and probably enjoys doing this to you and by texting back your fueling her fire and digging yourself a hole.

I'm sure she'll get bored soon but please do block her no. or turn your phone off and forget about it. Done and dusted :)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back