Help on mobile business name and what colour couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty28

Reaction score
Hi
Need to decide on a few things for my mobile beauty business, just need some feedback or a bit of help.

First I need to get my beauty couch and am really tempted to buy hot pink but should I go for white or cream? is that more professional than pink?

And I am also trying to think of a name for my business, but dont know if the the ones I have thought of are any good, here are the ones i thought of so far, which one do you prefer? or any new ideas? thanks x

1. Glam Lash Beauty
2. The Pink Pamper
3. Divine Beauty
4. Hot2Trot
5. Kirstys Mobile Beauty
6. Unique Beauty

Hot to trot is very catchy hun & as for a couch id prob go for white xx

1. Glam Lash Beauty -what if you decide to do more the lashes?

2. The Pink Pamper - when I see this in my head I see a essex kinda style thing so it depends on your market.

3. Divine Beauty- love this but I've heard it before so see if you can get the website and Facebook incase it's gone.

4. Hot2Trot - personally don't like this

5. Kirstys Mobile Beauty- it's simple

6. Unique Beauty - again I like this but same as # 3 maybe Kirsty's unique beauty?

That's just my thoughts.... And with the sofa bed it doesn't matter as you will put towels and couch roll on it anyways :) i used to have a pink and loved it.
Xx

I think a pink couch is fine if your marketing yourself to females only, but maybe not so much if you will have male clients?

If its female only then a pink couch would be good as you could have a pink theme, with some black towels to set it off.
Tbh though you usually have to cover up the couch so you may not see the colour underneath!

I have a black couch as thought white would get dirty if mobile.

xx

Also a good tip is to pick a business name beginning with a letter between A - E as it will show up first on business listings if in alphabetical order. x

I have a purple couch the colour doesn't matter as covered with towels but I wouldn't go go white as it will get dirty easily trust me my lovely purple couch has taken a bashing in and out of my car!
Unique beauty is good but I have heard this before maybe like Unique beauty by Kirsty or as said above Kirsty's unique beauty to make it slightly different. I chose B Beautiful but added by Beth on the end so it puts a stamp on it as mine. X

Lol ... I love the Pink Pamper .. can imagine a sexy looking pink panther with long eyelashes and nails hee hee

I think this name has a lot of potential and scope for logos etc.

xx

Just to give you a heads up. Am in Sidcup to, and there is already a mobile lady that goes by 'the pink pamper'

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I was about to say the same thing. I think there is a pink pamper already quite close to you.

Latest posts

Back