Help please bitten nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Varley1

Reaction score
Hya I have got a client 2morrow morning who has really bad bitten nails she wants white tips but haven't learnt to sculpt nails yet. Can anyone give any tips so they don't come off and look nice?

Thanks
Sam x

I did a set on a client with bitten, fan shaped nails this morning too (I'm newly qualified & don't feel confident enough to sculpt yet). I just told her that they may look a bit unbalanced until her nails have grown out a bit and that they might not look perfect, but she was sure she wanted them with white tips so that's what I did :| They looked ok, but not what I would have done if they were my nails! lol

There is a really good tutorial on nail angel about only placing the edges of the tip on the nail & using a cover pink powder to extend the nail bed x

I have said that and it's one of my good friends but it just I no they won't look the best in can do.
I've looked on the nail angel is this with a clear tip? I might try this cos she won't mind if it all goes wrong and I have to do it again.

Thank u for your replys!

Sam x

You just have to register with them & there is some great videos that help loads x

I would also keep the length short. To keep balance, he rule of thumb is your white should be NO larger than 50% of your nailbed. HTH and good luck! :)

look in my album as i have pics of nail biters nails before and after using different methods,this may help you with the look you want to achieve

Latest posts

Back