Help please-spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nnikkijack1

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to spray tanning and need some help, I spray tanned my mum tonight and all looked great did the tan about 6pm she has just messaged me 11pm to say the tan has gone green nearly all over her body, she had no Purfume, deodorant or moisturiser on her skin, I used barrier cream on her palms, knees, elbows etc. why would this happen? 😳 any advice etc would be very much appreciated :) x

If she 100% didn't use body moisturizer or deodorant before her tan, it's because ur tan is off, sometimes if ur solution has been kept in a warm place it tends to go off quick. Do the tissue test, (blob some on a tissue) and see if it's green.
Hope this helps 😊

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only got it tuesday, and also used it in my sister before I did my mum and it came out lovely on her. Mum's been taking vit d could it be that?

What solution did you use? Fake Bake has a green tint and depending on the PH balance of there skin or if they were sweaty it could go a hue of green?

Hi it was La tan, it washed of fine and looks lovely now was just very concerned before. X

Latest posts

Back